Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

Hello everyone its my first time using this. I'm wondering would sign salmon rondon if we  lose ulloa or slimani then we no target man who could head the balls to vardy. That's why I believe we should sign Salomòn  rondon.

10 hours ago, kingfox said:

I don't see left-back as a priority yet

If we can get someone on Pereira’s level at LB we are laughing. A marauding RB and LB would transform us, look at Spuds when they had Walker and Rose..

We always say we need to improve the first XI and Chilwell is one of the players we can improve on. He can still develop and get minutes off the bench, play cup games, cover injuries and eventually start plenty of games if we get get into Europe and need to rotate regularly. 

Edited by foxes21

Has Robben got anything left in his legs these days he’s available on a free? He’s been a quality player - never understood Chelsea getting rid? Was it Chelsea? My memory evades me...

52 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Fagregas.  X

Has declined massively very quickly.

Seems to be unable to keep up with the pace of the game these days and the occasional 60 yard wonder pass won't make up for it.

Always liked Mephis Depay and I know the French league isn't as high a level but think he would do a great job for us. Surely could pick him up for between £25-£30m too?

The sort of players that have had there move to a top club and it hasn't worked out can be the ones motivated to show their worth in my opinion. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, manders86 said:

Always liked Mephis Depay and I know the French league isn't as high a level but think he would do a great job for us. Surely could pick him up for between £25-£30m too?

The sort of players that have had there move to a top club and it hasn't worked out can be the ones motivated to show their worth in my opinion. 

Lyons best player and has champions league football next season. Wouldn’t be sold for any less than £60 mill, also with Lyon likely to lose Fekir they won’t sell Depay aswell.

3 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Anybody think Puel wants Mendy back?

He had him at Nice and I think he still rates him - that's probably why he sent him back on loan.

Saying that he's barely played for them.

Edited by urban.spaceman

22 minutes ago, Foxboy said:

Lyons best player and has champions league football next season. Wouldn’t be sold for any less than £60 mill, also with Lyon likely to lose Fekir they won’t sell Depay aswell.

Pereira had CL coming too at Porto... probably right about him being there best player and demanding a higher fee though.

34 minutes ago, manders86 said:

Pereira had CL coming too at Porto... probably right about him being there best player and demanding a higher fee though.

From what I’ve been reading pereiras main incentive was to link up with  Puel again? 

I do do think we need to aim higher than some of the suggested replacements for Mahrez, however, Depay is currently in better form than Mahrez, younger and playing for a top 4 side in his league. Definitely would be able to fill the void left by Mahrez though.

I personally like the look of Simone Verdi from Bologna. Has a cracking shot on him, quick feet, can pick out a pass and still very young at 25. Reckon he wouldn’t be too expensive either.

Edited by Foxboy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Foxboy said:

From what I’ve been reading pereiras main incentive was to link up with  Puel again? 

I do do think we need to aim higher than some of the suggested replacements for Mahrez, however, Depay is currently in better form than Mahrez, younger and playing for a top 4 side in his league. Definitely would be able to fill the void left by Mahrez though.

I personally like the look of Simone Verdi from Bologna. Has a cracking shot on him, quick feet, can pick out a pass and still very young at 25. Reckon he wouldn’t be too expensive either.

Great shout Simone Verdi is class!