Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

I thought Mahrez had looked like he'd settled quite well just before Christmas but since then he's struggling to get any rhythm going being in and out of the side, I think he struggles with the rotation more than the others who are more used to it. But when you've got Stirling, De Bruyne, Sane, Silva, you're not going to play 90 minutes every week, you need to knuckle down and make sure you do make a contribution when called upon like De Bruyne has been doing. If they go further in Europe they'll need them all to be capable of contributing so they can mix things up and get at least 30 mins out of any four of them each game.

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

Erm... Wham are 1 point ahead of Leicester. Are you sure you are on the right board?

Pretty sure. I've been watching most of their games this season because of Fabianski he plays for my country. 

Also can't help but cheer on the underdogs/smaller team, it's stronger than me. As said the result is good for us and with their injury crisis we have a great chance to place above them 

• Thanks 1