Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

12 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Really want them too. If Huddersfield can beat in form Wolves, there is no reason Fulham cant win. Come on Claudio, remember what you kept saying at Leicester 'we need to get to 40 points' :D 

If Fulham get to 40 points, Claudio will have almost achieved the miracle he did here!

To many London clubs in the P/L for me. Would like Fulham & Palace to go. Controversial on here I know, but I would love to see Derby & Forest come up. Having a few midlands clubs in the P/L would be great for rivalries, plus it's 12 points in the bag before we even kick off! :D

Zaha's moaning is a self-fulfilling prophecy. He moans he's getting singled out and now thanks to him standing out as a bellend he will be indeed singled out.

We should be all over him every time we play him. All kinds of scumbag behaviour needed from us next year.

8 hours ago, ThaiFox said:

If Fulham get to 40 points, Claudio will have almost achieved the miracle he did here!

To many London clubs in the P/L for me. Would like Fulham & Palace to go. Controversial on here I know, but I would love to see Derby & Forest come up. Having a few midlands clubs in the P/L would be great for rivalries, plus it's 12 points in the bag before we even kick off! :D

I actually really agree.

I remember growing up when Derby, Forest, Coventry and Villa were all top flight. There is something special about having regional derbies. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Wonder which match to watch tonight.. Thinking Chelsea v Spurs or Southampton v Fulham more interested in the fight for relegation battle than top 6 i think. 

Watch the Spuds fail again Suzie.. It's always great viewing! 

• Haha 1

Kepa dropped. Hell of a "misunderstanding" when your manager fines you a week's wages, almost needs to be held back from you and then leaves you on the bench.

What would be the case if he actually went against the manager?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SAFC1 said:

Bournemouth’s away form...:o

We will still either lose or draw to them at the King Power.

We havent beaten them in 7 attempts in the Premier League.

Edited by Nalis

6 minutes ago, Nalis said:

We will still either lose or draw to them at the King Power.

We havent beaten them in 7 attempts in the Premier League.

Puel's Leicester would lose to them.

I'm hoping Brendan will find a way of beating them finally.