Jump to content
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Recommended Posts

We will probably have another new manager for the next season.

 

Cannot see the Pozzos sticking with Gracia unless we pick up a few points in the next 4 games which include Man U/Spurs away and in form Palace/Newcastle.

 

Our away form and performances have been pretty poor and dropped silly points at home in the past few weeks.

 

Shame as we had a good little run which is typical of us when a manager comes in and of course I am not sure its really down to the manager himself.

 

 

Edited by Super_horns
Link to post
Share on other sites

Would prefer Bristol City or Sheffield United to get promotion via the play-offs.

Think Man Utd will get closer to Man City.

Will be interesting to see if Wenger will still be there..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wymeswold fox said:

Will be interesting to see if Wenger will still be there..

Of course he will. Especially if they sneak into the champions league via the Europa league.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

 

Will be interesting to see if Wenger will still be there..

I so hope he is. If we sort our shite out it will give us a top six chance. Wwe fvcked up this year so fingers crossed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Hope cardiff don't come up - can't stand that twat warnock. Don't want millwall up but would find it funny as clearly the Premier League snobs wouldnt want them. 

Second place is clearly Cardiff's to lose. One point ahead of Fulham with one game in hand.

Villa or Fulham to come in third.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Shame as we had a good little run which is typical of us when a manager comes in and of course I am not sure its really down to the manager himself.

Isn't "new manager bounce" a nice little euphemism for players striving to play their absolute best, when they hadn't been before?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Who’ll be spending the most this summer? I imagine Chelsea and the 2 Manc clubs will but I think we will be up there as well, especially if we end up selling the likes of Mahrez, Ndidi and Maguire. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Who’ll be spending the most this summer? I imagine Chelsea and the 2 Manc clubs will but I think we will be up there as well, especially if we end up selling the likes of Mahrez, Ndidi and Maguire. 

No way Ndidi or Maguire are being sold! 

Mahrez is as good as gone though! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...