Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

So Vardy is the  best English striker despite being stifled for over half the season! 

New manager bounce :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man Utd though, ****ing hell. I give Ole til November. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

If Manchester City win the league next year, the PL is basically a glorified League 1

I know they play lovely football,but I’m bored of Man City now.

100pts

98pts

in the last 2 seasons 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we the only side that have taken points off both Man City and Liverpool this season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

I know they play lovely football,but I’m bored of Man City now.

100pts

98pts

in the last 2 seasons 

 

Indeed, the most spectacular boring club ever. They've had everything go in their favour the past 2 seasons - scraping through cups on penalties, robbing Swansea with offside goals, goal line technology saving them, Kompanys goal, etc etc etc.

Edited by bfox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

have we?

Well we were behind against Man City for longer than that so no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bfox said:

Indeed, the most spectacular boring club ever. They've had everything go in their favour the past 2 seasons - scraping through cups on penalties, robbing Swansea with offside goals, goal line technology saving them, Kompanys goal, etc etc etc.

10 years ago they were getting 50pts.Says it all about the oil money.

 

Going to end up like Scotland.

Edited by cambridgefox
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mahrez and Kante have both kicked up another PL medal after leaving us. Less said about Drinkwater the better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man United.

 

They'll be a laughing stock for sacking him months into a 3 year contract and they'll be a laughing stock if they keep him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

Are we the only side that have taken points off both Man City and Liverpool this season?

No but I think only Chelsea managed it as well as us. They beat Man City at home and drew at home with Liverpool. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Man United.

 

They'll be a laughing stock for sacking him months into a 3 year contract and they'll be a laughing stock if they keep him.

They're ****ed. Just shows without a proper vision, throwing billions will get you nowhere. They've got to shred off so much deadwood before having anywhere close to a title challenging squad - could take the next couple transfer windows, and that'd be with a top/intelligent manager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

10 years ago they were getting 50pts.Says it all about the oil money.

 

Going to end up like Scotland.

 

What, ginger and loud? Who are they signing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solskjaer finally delivered a good result for Cardiff.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

10 years ago they were getting 50pts.Says it all about the oil money.

 

Going to end up like Scotland.

 

10 years ago they were losing 8-1 to Boro. Whilst I like Pep and I like most Man City players, it's hard for to respect the club.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Koke said:

Mahrez and Kante have both kicked up another PL medal after leaving us. Less said about Drinkwater the better.

And soon to be an FA cup each. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolves fans have played a blinder today. Fair ****ing play @The Bear

 

 

Edited by Koke
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tuna said:

Liverpool Premier League Champions 2018/19 (for 20 minutes).

That was longer than Spurs though wasn't it?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys. Should be a very competitive top 10 next season with us, Leicester, Everton and possibly Watford again. West Ham maybe as well. I can see at least one of us cracking the top 6. Man Utd favourites to drop out. 

 

Roll on Man City winning the FA Cup :fc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stevosevic said:

And soon to be an FA cup each. 

Did Mardy Mahrez play enough to get a medal then ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mad biker said:

Did Mardy Mahrez play enough to get a medal then ?

Think he played 27 games or so. Dont you only need 5?

Edited by Jattdogg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I can't stand Liverpool fans, it's a shame really they didn't win as I can't see anybody getting close to City for a while. Not good. 

Edited by bovril

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bovril said:

As much as I can't stand Liverpool fans, it's a shame really they didn't win as I can't see anybody getting close to City for a while. Not good. 

Can see Liverpool getting just as close next season to be fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...