Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

8 hours ago, The Bear said:

Absolute shithouse of a club and players. Whining and moaning at the ref constantly. Fraser, Mepham and Golsing being the worst of them. The sooner they **** off back down the leagues the better. 

Glad to got out of there with a point, thanks to their diving players and absolute tosshole of a ref. 

Good team Bournemouth, sort of team Wolves should be aspiring to be.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Thought I'd put this in here rather than the Palace match thread because it's not unique to that game. I really hate Zaha.

He's such a hypocritical moaning little shit. He dives, a lot. Everytime a player gets within a foot of him he's complaining to the ref like he's had his leg broken. A few weeks ago he was sent off after scrapping with Ward-Prowse. Yesterday alone he raked his studs down Tielimans calf, threw him off the pitch and also threw another player to the ground on the edge of our box and that's just what I remember off the top of my head. In the lead up the first goal he's on the end of a perfectly good tackle from Ricardo and he's straight up remonstrating with the ref like Ricardo had two footed him. He's the dictionary definition of entitled. 

I wouldn't wish injury on the guy, mainly because it would just add fuel to this idea that he has that's he's somehow harshly treated, constantly fouled but they're never given.

How he wasn't booked is beyond me. 

5 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Thought I'd put this in here rather than the Palace match thread because it's not unique to that game. I really hate Zaha.

He's such a hypocritical moaning little shit. He dives, a lot. Everytime a player gets within a foot of him he's complaining to the ref like he's had his leg broken. A few weeks ago he was sent off after scrapping with Ward-Prowse. Yesterday alone he raked his studs down Tielimans calf, threw him off the pitch and also threw another player to the ground on the edge of our box and that's just what I remember off the top of my head. In the lead up the first goal he's on the end of a perfectly good tackle from Ricardo and he's straight up remonstrating with the ref like Ricardo had two footed him. He's the dictionary definition of entitled. 

I wouldn't wish injury on the guy, mainly because it would just add fuel to this idea that he has that's he's somehow harshly treated, constantly fouled but they're never given.

I don't like him. I've always felt he dives a lot but he fouls a lot too. This whole "everyone fouls me" annoys me because he seems like one of those players that gives it out but can't take it. 

The way he reacted to Warde-Prowse and then the ref the other week was laughable, he should have been banned longer.

6 hours ago, Facecloth said:

can't agree with this. He definitely does get harsh treatment, he gets booted up and down the pitch every game ffs. The Southampton stuff was the eventual denouement to how he is treated, it was a foul that wasn't given

he does dive a bit and that's obviously cost him long term as refs don't believe it when he has got a genuine case but we can't moralise over players diving when we've had players do it this season

12 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I see the entitled scousers couldn’t even manage a minutes applause for banks without breaking into a chant - scumbags 

It was actually for Eric Harrison, but your point still stands about the Scousers!

It’s interesting watching how dynamic these two are tactically, shows how far behind a rigid 4-2-3-1 really is at the minute.

Utd playing with no striker and two inside forwards to counter attack.

Liverpool playing a defensive midfielder who can drop in as CB so that their wing backs can plough forwards. 

Interesting watch so far! 

8 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Southampton losing 2-0 at The Arse... With my glass three quarters empty hat on... It's good to keep a relegation rival at arms length! 

A three quarters empty glass to you is about 3 full to the average guy :P

14 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Southampton losing 2-0 at The Arse... With my glass three quarters empty hat on... It's good to keep a relegation rival at arms length! 

If they lose today they will basically be 3 wins from catching us. When we beat Brighton on Tuesday :ph34r:, that'll be 4 wins. I can't see either Cardiff or Southampton winning four more games than us over the 11 left to play. :scarf:We'll be fine. 

• Like 1