Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Utd should have waited until the end of the season and gone for poch. He may think he has achieved all he can win or lose in the final. They could lose 2 or 3 of there best players and not replace them with the same quality plus they will still need the extra players to fill the squad incase they get the injuries they have had this season. Would be surprised if there wasn’t a big team from abroad looking and son for next season. 

13 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Is there ANY way we could still see Burnley relegated? Can someone with a bit of knowhow do some number crunching and work out they are actually in administration in the next couple of hours?

Are you confusing Bolton and Burnley?

3 minutes ago, KingsX said:

And Pep is starting him today.

Imagine Mahrez failing to convert a crucial penalty or missing a couple of sitters today...

I'll be honest, usually I don't want him to be succesful on the pitch since he left (yes, I'm bitter).

But today - please, have a good game Riyad. :)

13 minutes ago, RussianFox said:

Imagine Mahrez failing to convert a crucial penalty or missing a couple of sitters today...

I'll be honest, usually I don't want him to be succesful on the pitch since he left (yes, I'm bitter).

But today - please, have a good game Riyad. :)

To be fair he scored the only goal in a game a few months ago... therefore he got those two points back!