Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

3 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I understand Man City the oil rich club sits uneasy with some, but bwaaaaa, sod those dippers and their plastic glory fans. 

Loads of them in my town (Bridgwater, Somerset) and spuds out in force today and for the past few weeks. Never see their shirts any other time ?

16 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I understand Man City the oil rich club sits uneasy with some, but bwaaaaa, sod those dippers and their plastic glory fans. 

Man City have loads.

Got a mate who has supported them 30 odd years and he gets all sorts of shite about being a glory boy.

What an obscene season when you can't win the league with 97 points! lol

Congratulations to Manchester City, although I would've loved to see a different club win it this time just for the sake of change.

Manchester United look bereft of any spirit or creativity. I just watched our 5-3 home win against them again today, and the amount of class players in that side is/was just astonishing. Look at that side today, no panache.

Solskjaer going through the motions, wonder how much longer he'll last. A few negative results early on next season and he'll be gone.

Liverpool come second again in the space of a few years, and Spurs in the league are just spursy as always.

Edited by MC Prussian

Man City haven't dropped any points since January. You can't argue with that... to go on that run at this stage of the season is incredible. Heartbreaking for Liverpool but with a bit of perspective they should be very pleased with what they've achieved. What a title race

• Like 1

Liverpool were 10 points clear at one point. They really do only have themselves to blame. Our point against them away is the one that’s ****ed them really. Lovely. 

14 wins on the spin from Man City is some bottle though. Outstanding. 

• Like 3

What’s going to be the best part of MOTD this evening?

Liverpool celebrating then it all ending in tears?

The boos at Old Trafford at the final whistle?

As we didn’t get beaten, I will enjoy the show, even if I do have to wait forever for the last game...

Just now, SAFC1 said:

Genuinely don’t have a clue lol Kane would’ve won it if it wasn’t for injuries mind. 

I thought you were going to say the FA would have deliberated for a while and then decided on giving in to Harry Kane. 

Id have given you all the rep points. 

7 minutes ago, Manini said:

What would have happened if Aguero scored another? 

They gave a golden boot to Salah, Mane and Aubameyang, so I guess Aguero would have got one too.