Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc sheff

Hamza Choudhury

5 minutes ago, eblair said:

Pathetic from mods deleting that thread. Our player has engaged posting and liking racist messages on Twitter. Needs banning and we shouldn’t shy away from it on here either

Shame on you mods

What did I miss? What’s Hamza done?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GingerrrFox said:

I wish people would bore off about Hamza. James McClean has never been banned for refusing to wear a poppy which can be seen as an offensive, political statement - in my mind Hamza hasn’t said or done anything to incite violence or prejudice and people need to stop being so busy about it. 

How can he not be inciting prejudice if he’s called for the erasure of the only Jewish state in the world? 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, LCFCABC said:

Has he not stated his wish/opinion that Palestine should be a free country? 

No from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, where does that leave Israel? I’m going to stop commenting now, I really like Hamza he’s a local lad and a great ambassador for Asian football. I hope the club suitably punish him and that’s the end of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, westernpark said:

If he supported human rights, he wouldn’t have liked a post justifying October 7.

This is the crux of it for me 

why hasn’t he deleted that like 

I’m not particularly bothered about the river to the sea stuff - he’s a footballer, not a brain surgeon and he won’t be the first (or last) person to be ignorant on some things. He vehemently believes in the Palestinian cause - I would assume he involves himself in charitable causes in Gaza and the West Bank. 

there must be a code of conduct at the club re social media and after the fa cup final I would think he was reminded about his extra responsibilities as a player and becoming involved in political issues. 

and to say again - a large number of Thais are currently into their third week of captivity in Gaza - wtf are they doing being held ???

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MONreborn said:

I find it crazy that Israel are able to interfer in our freedom of speech like this. It shouldn't be controversial to call a government bombing innocent children terrorists. 

Yep - NATO have a lot to answer for in Afghanistan and Iraq (and many other places btw) 

don’t see that many people calling out our govt as terrorists though …..

27 minutes ago, MONreborn said:

If you use your platform to be a voice for innocent children being killed, I'd argue this is more important than football itself. 

And that's the honesty and outspokenness that all right-minded individuals need to address to the powers that be. Who at City has the right to judge and discipline a player who is trying to address life or death issues beyond and above a sport? Every organisation, in whatever form, should be calling out this state inspired terrorism for what it is, but international etiquette appears to allow the expression of genuine outrage and horror to be suppressed.

• Like 1