Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc sheff

Hamza Choudhury

Tonight was his best performance for us imo. I’d be interested to know how many tackles/interceptions he got and how many forward passes he made, the stats must be quite high. 

My favourite part of his performance was his positioning. He showed intelligence by getting into the right positions ready to stop the opposition. His positioning is similar to Iborra’s, but Choudhury on top of good positioning has the athleticism to take the ball from the opposition. 

3 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Credit to puel any other manager and he wouldn't have got a look in this season. 

Was going to say the same. Fair play to Puel for putting him in and sticking with him.

• Like 2

I'm cautious because we had a few post Kante Amartey performances where he looked like the second coming. 

So he's definitely got to prove he can be consistent. 

He was the best player on the park today though and looks more like Kante than anyone we've seen since, including Ndidi. That's not to say he's better than Wilf, just that he has that pace and ability that's more likely Ngolo. 

• Like 3

In my opinion he was MOTM. 

Loves a tackle and closes down with intensity. His passing looked good tonight aswell. 

Played like he's been in the team years rather than weeks. 

• Like 1

Oh and BTW, if anyone wants about a thousand free rep points, photoshop an afro on the statue of liberty and start a thread called Hide Hamza.

You're welcome. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Haha 2