Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

Just now, SheppyFox said:

If it worked against Arsenal who you right said usually calve us up, why not here? Spurs are bottlejobs Who’ll have the England team and world cup in mind, Gray is crap, that one baffles me, the experience of Iborra maybe but dropping Diabate is silly.

Arsenal played with 10 men for 75 mins and still cut through us with ease, you are just looking for an excuse to bitch about Puel

• Like 2

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Like to chop and change old Puel, I don't think there is much between Gray and Diabates, both lack end product.

Iborra bring a bit of experience to the midfeild and 3 games in a week for Hamza is alot.

I'm still not convinced by Puel selection policy seems to drop players after they have had a good game.

Sad thing is after 6 months he doesnt seem to know his first choice 11.

he's basically got a full team unavailable, several of which would be in his starting 11

Just now, Col city fan said:

I’ll ask again.. is Big Dan Amartey still injured?

Or completely out of favour?

still recovering, was doing light training with NDidi in the week

24 minutes ago, KFS said:

Youth team bench... can't say he doesn't give opportunities!

Dragovic definitely gone

It's a myth, he's had to name a bench like that but no doubt he'll only make 1 sub which will be Diabate for Gray after he's been dog shit again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Arsenal played with 10 men for 75 mins and still cut through us with ease, you are just looking for an excuse to bitch about Puel

No, I’m a big fan of Puel, I always have been. He’s saved us from a relegation battle and will next season if permitted get us into the top 6. I’m annoyed because Diabate is a superior player to Gray, and Hamza deserves to start this game. 

Edited by SheppyFox
If Puel (of Puel)

3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

If Chouders played and we got smashed everyone on here would go mad. Puel cant win.

Was about to post the same, damned if he does damned if he doesn’t 

8 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

If Chouders played and we got smashed everyone on here would go mad. Puel cant win.

Was about to post the same, the mans damned if he does & damned if he doesn’t who’d be a Leicester manager

Just now, SheppyFox said:

No, I’m a big fan if Puel, I always have been. He’s saved us from a relegation battle and will next season if permitted get us into the top 6. I’m annoyed because Diabate is a superior player to Gray, and Hamza deserves to start this game. 

Diabate isn't superior to Gray he isn't providing assists or goals, Gray has been massively inconsistent but he does produce, Diabate is a raw talent and a promising young player but he is not better than Gray is right now, his pace excites people yes but so0 far he is doing nothing with it

Maybe, just maybe, he's not 'dropped' anyone. PERHAPS he's rotating a bit and trying to keep players on their toes, whilst putting more experience in the team from the off. Sorry if this isn't ill-thought out enough for the angries...

Just now, Jimmy said:

Diabate isn't superior to Gray he isn't providing assists or goals, Gray has been massively inconsistent but he does produce, Diabate is a raw talent and a promising young player but he is not better than Gray is right now, his pace excites people yes but so0 far he is doing nothing with it

Diabate is better. 

All I want today is vardy to score 3 and celebrate like he did against West Brom just to wind them up. Oh and Kane to not score at all, not likely as I'm sure he will have 700 shots today. Suprised hamza benched and diabate. Finish the season with a win would be nice 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

He provided an assist the other day when he headed the ball back for us to score 

1 minute ago, F1_AN said:

Puel clearly operates a raffle prior to kick off to see who will play

Maybe he can extend the raffle to FT members?

Meh, the team selection doesn't mean much today. Puel is clearly experimenting with different players in different positions so, even though I thought he'd go unchanged from Arsenal, I'm not wholly surprised to see some changes. It's not like he's picked a shithouse team either. 

Last game, let's go all out for 8th. Be lovely to give the Spuds another kick in the teeth along the way.