Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

This ****ing place, sucking off Iborra and Silva all year and now losing is because a lad nobody actually wanted to be playing a few games ago is dropped.

Justify it, Iborra couldn’t complete half a match last time out.

• Like 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

You want to select Hughes against Kane? Not saying he wouldn’t do well but it’s a bit of a task for a debut 

Did I actually say anything about Hughes???   Chouders has pace so keeping him in may help.

Just now, worthosoriginals said:

hey, stop the rational thinking.

focus instead on whipping self up into a frenzy of rage and running around with a pitchfork with the villagers, whilst praying for a heavy loss.

It’s illogical that’s all.

Choudhury and Diabate dropped? Why does he change the line up every week?!! I don’t think we’ve had two consecutive games where he’s picked the same lineup.

Puel Out!! 

Edited by foxes21

6 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

We weren’t playing 10 men at kick off against arsenal either.

But still the same team who haven't won away in 2018. The same team who still managed to carve us open a load of times with less men.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Last game of season at Wembley 2 youngsters who had good games on Wednesday glad it makes sense to you as it doesn't to me.

Both youngsters looked knackered on Wednesday. It's all about managing their development at this stage.

Over playing them can cause issues.

I expect that both well get a run out today at some stage.

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

This ****ing place, sucking off Iborra and Silva all year and now losing is because a lad nobody actually wanted to be playing a few games ago is dropped.

Hard to really justify a half fit Iborra getting in the team ahead of a lad who was most people's MOTM in the previous game 

• Like 1

Choudhury and Diabate will get on, yet again because he's not Gray people are over doing how good Diabate was on Wednesday, he was very quiet second half, Gray came on and won a penalty

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

It’s illogical that’s all.

It's perfectly logical, he's an inexperienced kid and we're playing a very good team at away from home. We have better and more experienced players available and the manager is fighting for his job. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

This ****ing place, wanting to give academy graduates deserved opportunities.

The result and performance is totally irrelevant today. Doesn't hurt to give the kids a go.

It's not irrelevant to a manager who could lose his job is it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Both youngsters looked knackered on Wednesday. It's all about managing their development at this stage.

Over playing them can cause issues.

I expect that both well get a run out today at some stage.

......when we're 4-0 down. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, lee7 said:

Hard to really justify a half fit Iborra getting in the team ahead of a lad who was most people's MOTM in the previous game 

And people on here are experts on his fitness how exactly?

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

It's perfectly logical, he's an inexperienced kid and we're playing a very good team at away from home. We have better and more experienced players available and the manager is fighting for his job. 

If it worked against Arsenal who you right said usually calve us up, why not here? Spurs are bottlejobs Who’ll have the England team and world cup in mind, Gray is crap, that one baffles me, the experience of Iborra maybe but dropping Diabate is silly.

10 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Puel’s team selection could not possibly have made this forum happy, no matter who he picked.

:appl:

I think his fight for his job ended a couple of weeks ago and I am sure deep down he knows his days are numbered.Personally i agree with many comments re his selection as I am scratching my head.

Like to chop and change old Puel, I don't think there is much between Gray and Diabates, both lack end product.

Iborra bring a bit of experience to the midfeild and 3 games in a week for Hamza is alot.

I'm still not convinced by Puel selection policy seems to drop players after they have had a good game.

Sad thing is after 6 months he doesnt seem to know his first choice 11.