Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

Why bring iborra back in? Choudhury brought the intensity weve been missing for 4 months. 

Against a midfield 5. Iborra will be a complete passenger. 

I'm hoping gray has a decent game as he only ever seems to perform at Wembley anyway with England. 

1 minute ago, glenny_fox said:

Why bring iborra back in? Choudhury brought the intensity weve been missing for 4 months. 

Against a midfield 5. Iborra will be a complete passenger. 

I'm hoping gray has a decent game as he only ever seems to perform at Wembley anyway with England. 

Not sure the U23’s ever play at Wembley ......

Ref is Craig Pawson, who I don't know if you remember, had an absolutely terrible performance in our game vs Stoke last season where even Ranieri wanted to kill him

Gave Stoke a dodgy penalty, booked 6 of our players, and sent off Vardy

Last run-out for the old guard, then.  All who are fit (except maybe Kasper) and not entirely fit (maybe Simpson).  We'll just have to see if they bring the desire -- and if the back four can remotely keep up with Spurs attack.

Wes's pace and mobility will be severely tested by the large Wembley pitch.    A quick pair of legs in there somewhere would not have gone a miss.

Just now, mozartfox said:

Wes's pace and mobility will be severely tested by the large Wembley pitch.    A quick pair of legs in there somewhere would not have gone a miss.

You want to select Hughes against Kane? Not saying he wouldn’t do well but it’s a bit of a task for a debut 

Just now, Babylon said:

This ****ing place, sucking off Iborra and Silva all year and now losing is because a lad nobody actually wanted to be playing a few games ago is dropped.

This ****ing place, wanting to give academy graduates deserved opportunities.

The result and performance is totally irrelevant today. Doesn't hurt to give the kids a go.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Both young lads. Played on wednesday.

Makes sense to me.

Last game of season at Wembley 2 youngsters who had good games on Wednesday glad it makes sense to you as it doesn't to me.