Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

45 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

If Puel stays on next season I hope he doesn't continue to drop players who play well previously.

And play the likes of Morgan who is clearly passed his best and more of a liability to our defence !!

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

no, he really isn't, they are basically the same player

One is just more French than the other.

In terms of ability, they're almost identical. Diabaté strikes me as a more direct and team-oriented player, though. Gray tends to overcomplicate things and tries to do things his own way, so he comes across as egoistical.

Gray and Diabate have the same lack of end product. On the rare occasions that they do however, Gray's end product tends to be accidental while Diabate's end product tends to be intentional. I can see why Puel made the changes, just worried that we don't have that tackler in midfield.

Just now, MC Prussian said:

One is just more French than the other.

In terms of ability, they're almost identical. Diabaté strikes me as a more direct and team-oriented player, though. Gray tends to overcomplicate things and tries to do things his own way, so he comes across as egoistical.

Indeed, and those flaws you’ve rightly mentioned will be the breaking of him. 

33 minutes ago, Babylon said:

This ****ing place, sucking off Iborra and Silva all year and now losing is because a lad nobody actually wanted to be playing a few games ago is dropped.

The meltdown over this line-up is cracking me up. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Babylon said:

And people on here are experts on his fitness how exactly?

Well it was said he was out for the season. Then he couldn't complete a match only a week ago against West Ham and was on the bench versus Arsenal so I'd say it'd be a fairly accurate guess to state that he's not 100% fit. 

Whether he's fit or not though I think we can all agree it's harsh on Choudhury after his performance on Wednesday. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brucey said:

Gray and Diabate have the same lack of end product. On the rare occasions that they do however, Gray's end product tends to be accidental while Diabate's end product tends to be intentional. I can see why Puel made the changes, just worried that we don't have that tackler in midfield.

Looks like Puell is putting Gray in the shop window today as Gray has been linked a few times with the spuds?

Who is going to win the ball in midfield? Iborra is a passenger off the ball and rarely tackles the opposition and Silva isn’t the type of player to put his foot in either

Edited by foxes21