Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carl the Llama

Quiztacular quiz of quizness

I'm ashamed to say I got basically every pop culture reference in that. I'm even a little surprised to get the dungeons and dragons question wrong. 

Only one that completely stumped me was Star Trek. I went for Dune because it struck me as the sort of "nerd chic hipster" answer you'd use. Clever double bluff. 

1 hour ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I just completed this quiz. And I deliberately lied to get some questions right.

• My Score
    70/100
  • My Time
    141 seconds

I feel dirty, but I have a message for @Carl the Llama...

On what grounds?  I double checked all the answers and I can confirm that they are all certifiably correct facts.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

I refuse to complete this quiz because of the cat question.

Typical Dogstremist.

32 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'm ashamed to say I got basically every pop culture reference in that. I'm even a little surprised to get the dungeons and dragons question wrong. 

Only one that completely stumped me was [the sci fi one]. I went for [Tremors starring Kevin Bacon] because it struck me as the sort of "nerd chic hipster" answer you'd use. Clever double bluff. 

lol  I love that you've said that second bit because that's pretty much exactly what I was going for with that option.  You may want to re-word your comment though in case there are any reprobates reading the comments before partaking.

4 hours ago, Wookie said:

I just completed this quiz.

• My Score
    30/100
  • My Time
    87 seconds

Quizzes pertaining pop culture references partially or in full should be banned mods. 

Git gud nub.

53 minutes ago, Wookie said:

you're a bigger hipster than finnegan 

Bet he's got a beard.

Not because he's always had a beard, but just one of those big mountain man beards and he spends half hour every day oiling and combing it.

10 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Bet he's got a beard.

Not because he's always had a beard, but just one of those big mountain man beards and he spends half hour every day oiling and combing it.

Joke's on you my beard looks shit if I grow it out.