Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Abdülkadir Ömür (Twitter)

On first impressions he looks really good looking then when you have a closer look you realise he isn't really at all but then when you have one last stare just to make sure you realise your gut was right and he's actually quite attractive.  For that reason, it's a yes from me.  X

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, ucurum said:

Greetings from Turkia and sorry for my poor English.

Abdulkadir's running and dribbling style looks like Messi but he is not Messi of course. 

He is very short 168 cm but not terrible at high balls.

He shown as a winger or right midfielder but he is currently playing there in Trabzonspor because lack of players in the team.

He is originaly a centeral midfielder box to box. (Much look like Emre Belezoglu you should remember him from Newcastle)

Trabzonspor has a poor passing accuracy percentage but he has a high rating.

He has a good stamania but i think his best ability is stability and discipline that he shows on the field.

He has a good work rate and has a modest personality. 

That discipline and professionalism is a very big problem most of the Turkish players.

Anyway, Trabzonspor has a new chairman and he is starting to reduce players salary. 

Abdülkadir and also new star Yusuf Yazici getting a very low salary. Both players born in Trabzon, the city of Trabzonspor ofcourse and it's not look possible that day let them go.

Instead of these talented young players, he is going sell high paid players like Sosa, Kucka, Burak Yılmaz exc.

Is he had a value around 20 million paunds? I don't think so. Maybe 10-15...

But within the 3-4 years, or maybe after the next world cup he sure going to double it. 

Do you know if the stories that we have bid are reliable or not?

Just now, Stevosevic said:

Do you know if the stories that we have bid are reliable or not?

I really don't know the value of the bid and honestly 25 million is not realistic.

What I do know is yes there is an offer from one of the Premiere League team. It could only be you I guess.

But there is also a known offer form Monaco for both players Yusuf Yazici and Abdülkadir for 40 million Euros.

Trabzonspr rejected that offer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What you need to know guys, Trabzonspor is a football city like Napoli and trying to build up a team from local players like Athletic Bilbao.

And I suppossed to say that any team can buy foreign players below their values from Trabzonspor.

But especially players which comes from youth setups can only go with an unrealistic offers...

14 minutes ago, ucurum said:

What you need to know guys, Trabzonspor is a football city like Napoli and trying to build up a team from local players like Athletic Bilbao.

And I suppossed to say that any team can buy foreign players below their values from Trabzonspor.

But especially players which comes from youth setups can only go with an unrealistic offers...

If we've bid 20M then bid 25M he must be for sale, if your club said he wasn't for sale or wasn't negotiable i highly doubt we'd waste our time bidding. Guess we'll know sooner rather than later though... 

I've been watching ts matches only for abdülkadir. what he excels at is decision making/fast thinking - his teammates can't even keep up with him and he makes them look like amateurs. it's something that yusuf yazici (linked with arsenal) lacks and might be the deciding factor for a player whos trying to make it in the premier league.

10 minutes ago, PAY_US said:

I've been watching ts matches only for abdülkadir. what he excels at is decision making/fast thinking - his teammates can't even keep up with him and he makes them look like amateurs. it's something that yusuf yazici (linked with arsenal) lacks and might be the deciding factor for a player whos trying to make it in the premier league.

Crazy you said that since my Turkish friend said EXACTLY the same a few hours ago. Even quoted Yusuf Yazici.

But he also said he wasnt worth the £20/25m price tag. Too much of a gamble .. he COULD turn out amazing but also go the way of Arda Turan and lose his discipline. Big gamble 

9 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Crazy you said that since my Turkish friend said EXACTLY the same a few hours ago. Even quoted Yusuf Yazici.

But he also said he wasnt worth the £20/25m price tag. Too much of a gamble .. he COULD turn out amazing but also go the way of Arda Turan and lose his discipline. Big gamble 

depends on what you expect. he would be right if you were to expect him to perfom in his rookie season. Arda didn't have someone who guided him throughout his career, so I don't think that he will end up like him.

Just now, PAY_US said:

depends on what you expect. he would be right if you were to expect him to perfom in his rookie season. Arda didn't have someone who guided him throughout his career, so I don't think that he will end up like him.

I doubt if we signed him he would walk into the starting 11, which is fair enough but then he doesnt warrant the price tag. Arda went to Barca after an awesome season at Ath Madrid and thats when everything went to shit :( Discipline boom 

I would love him to come here and be nurtured and like the other Turkish poster, stated earlier in the thread he doubles his money after a year or 2. But more than anything i would love him to come here and be the next Messie and want to stay with us ... 

2 minutes ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

I worry about signing players from the Turkish league. You just don't hear about them having a "great up and comer" or anything like that.

Who was the last great Turkish player? Other than Izzet...

Izzet was not really Turkish he was London born and bred and only qualified to play fro Turkey through his grandad, how he was never capped by England before he opted for Turkey I will never know.

25 minutes ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

I worry about signing players from the Turkish league. You just don't hear about them having a "great up and comer" or anything like that.

Who was the last great Turkish player? Other than Izzet...

Arda Turan ?