Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Abdülkadir Ömür (Twitter)

15 hours ago, richardsfoxes said:

If we've bid 20M then bid 25M he must be for sale, if your club said he wasn't for sale or wasn't negotiable i highly doubt we'd waste our time bidding. Guess we'll know sooner rather than later though... 

He is definitely not on sale. That's for sure. 

The other truth is a lot of clubs was scouting him through this year.

He wll be a world class.

The problem is the club has a financial problems.

We are going to sale a lot of players, we have to. 

But there is no bid besides Yazici and Abdul. These two players have the lowest salary in the team because they came from youth reserves. 

Besides all of these, if we offered like 30 million and 25 percantage from next sale or something like that...

Who would refuse?

That why your club or others pushing it.

Izzet couldn't even talk Turkish.

He was a British soccer player who have chosen to play for Turkia.

Arda Turan was a good player but he was so into Politics and was so arrogant.

His transfer to Barca was not right but there was a lot of factors made him to go.

Anyway. There is Cenk Tosun who plays for Everton and Hakan Calhanoglu for Milan, Cengiz Under for Roma. Caglar Soyuncu Freiberg. Enes Ünal Villareal.

Especially Enes, Cengiz, Caglar came from the teams besides Istanbul like Trabzonspor. That means "only" for their talents. Descent young players.

They are going to pass the highest value of Arda which was 35 million euros.

• Like 1

‪Abdulkadir has been playing Trabzonspor for 11 years. Make sure he has a pure talent . He never resembles Turkish footballers. He has a multi-disciplinary and superior intelligence. 

My friend sent me  message about this offer:

-Whilst I would be excited to see him in the EPL I want him to sign for Southampton ffs! £20 million is a fairly low price as well‬.

You see he is Southampton fan .I agree with him. He also followed Abdulkadir during all the season.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6454772/leicester-launch-20m-bid-for-trabzonspor-turkish-lionel-messi-striker-abdulkadir-omur/

21 minutes ago, ucurum said:

Today's news:

Another EPL team has offered a total 32 million euros for Abdül.

Don't know which one yet.

I think the Chairman at his Club/his Agent are doing an excellent job at talking up the price.    Mahrez must be worth 100m Euros now.

2 hours ago, ucurum said:

He is definitely not on sale. That's for sure. 

The other truth is a lot of clubs was scouting him through this year.

He wll be a world class.

The problem is the club has a financial problems.

We are going to sale a lot of players, we have to. 

But there is no bid besides Yazici and Abdul. These two players have the lowest salary in the team because they came from youth reserves. 

Besides all of these, if we offered like 30 million and 25 percantage from next sale or something like that...

Who would refuse?

That why your club or others pushing it.

I understand that you‘ve seen more of Ömür than we have, but my insides shudder whenever I hear opposing fans or experts praising young talent excessively.

“He will be world-class“.

Quite the statement. With the amount of money involved, I‘d healthily doubt it. Sounds just like another example of a continental club trying to shaft us because we‘re loaded. I mean, Ricardo Pereira we paid £20m to £25m for. Ömür‘s five years younger and worth the same or even more? lol

Too many examples of youngsters touted as the new Messi, only to fall short because of bad management, bad attitude, pressure or failure to live up to expectations.

Ömür is not even 19 years old and has little top-flight experience. Personally, I‘d rather he stayed in the Süper Lig for another two years or so, trying to establish himself as a regular.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, ucurum said:

Today's news:

Another EPL team has offered a total 32 million euros for Abdül.

Don't know which one yet.

Why would any club make an opening offer of 32m? Thats just fecking stupid wet spam your welcome to him lol 

5 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I understand that you‘ve seen more of Ömür than we have, but my insides shudder whenever I hear opposing fans or experts praising young talent excessively.

“He will be world-class“.

Quite the statement. With the amount of money involved, I‘d healthily doubt it. Sounds just like another example of a continental club trying to shaft us because we‘re loaded. I mean, Ricardo Pereira we paid £20m to £20m for. Ömür‘s five years younger and worth the same? lol

Too many examples of youngsters touted as the new Messi, only to fall short because of bad management, bad attitude, pressure or failure to live up to expectations.

Ömür is not even 19 years old and has little top-flight experience. Personally, I‘d rather he stayed in the Süper Lig for another two years or so, trying to establish himself as a regular.

And I agree, most of it.

I told you it's an urealistic offer for me too.

And i really do think that Trabzonspor wouldn't let him go.

Bu he has a real potantial.

Here you can see:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler-statistik/wertvollstespieler/marktwertetop/mw/jahrgang/1999

He is the 9th valuable player in the "world" among the 19 year olders.

And he did it in one season playing for a Turkish club. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Why would any club make an opening offer of 32m? Thats just fecking stupid wet spam your welcome to him lol 

It's just a local news:

Derin TRABZONSPOR†@DerinTRABZONSP1 19 sa.19 saat önceDaha fazla

ÖZEL HABER- Premier liginde Leicester City dışında bir takım Abdülkadir Ömür'e tam olarak 27 milyon euro bonuslarla birlikte 32 milyon euro'yu bulacak olan teklif sundu

Don't really know the truth behind it.

3 minutes ago, ucurum said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler-statistik/wertvollstespieler/marktwertetop/mw/jahrgang/1999

He is the 9th valuable player in the "world" among the 19 year olders.

And he did it in one season playing for a Turkish club. 

Transfermarkt values are blown out of proportions and don't represent the player's true value. They are nothing but estimations. Sometimes they are more accurate, most of the times, they are not.

And if that value is near the truth, why should we pay four to five times more? Just because Leicester are a Premier League team doesn't mean we're willing to pay over the odds on a regular basis.

The £25m number mentioned before is probably just a defensive measure by your president, trying to avoid young talent leaving the club too early.

For his own sake, I do hope Ömür has a professional and proper agent to represent him, an agent that isn't savvy on making money more than allowing his client a healthy career.

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Transfermarkt values are blown out of proportions and don't represent the player's true value. They are nothing but estimations. Sometimes they are more accurate, most of the times, they are not.

And if that value is near the truth, why should we pay four to five times more? Just because Leicester are a Premier League team doesn't mean we're willing to pay over the odds on a regular basis.

The £25m number mentioned before is probably just a defensive measure by your president, trying to avoid young talent leaving the club too early.

For his own sake, I do hope Ömür has a professional and proper agent to represent him, an agent that isn't savvy on making money more than allowing his client a healthy career.

Well it looks like you are about to right.

beIN SPORTS Türkiyeâ€Onaylanmış hesap @beINSPORTS_TR 4 dk.4 dakika önceDaha fazla

Özkan Sümer: "Abdülkadir Ömür'e resmi teklif yok" http://dgtrk.lu/z28i 

This man is the Sports Director of the Trabzonspor and he is saying that there is no Official offer for Abdül. (News from 4 minutes ago)

Edited by ucurum

Know a die hard Fenerbahce fan, he thinks Omur is the real deal, only just broken out this season but he has insane ability. As he’s 18, he thinks teams shouldn’t pay more than £25m though, as there is risk attached. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RoyFox said:

Know a die hard Fenerbahce fan, he thinks Omur is the real deal, only just broken out this season but he has insane ability. As he’s 18, he thinks teams shouldn’t pay more than £25m though, as there is risk attached. 

especially if he leaves the country. impressionable and with more money than he could dream about suddenly thrown at him. if he isn't mentally right then could be money chucked away. can we really afford to throw another 20m down the river after our last three windows ?? 

15 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Arda Turan ? 

I think that's probably arguable considering what happened since he joined Barca... ie, barely playing, leaving after a season, then getting banned for a whole season (I think).

3 minutes ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

I think that's probably arguable considering what happened since he joined Barca... ie, barely playing, leaving after a season, then getting banned for a whole season (I think).

Banned for a season lol what did he do shag the Ref in the middle of the pitch at 82 mins

8 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Knockaert in disguise.

Watching his youtube clips actually reminded me of Knockaert's style too! Head down, lots of neat ball control and tricks, but lacking the fluency/agility of a top winger! 

I'd be very surprised if we spent that much on this guy.