Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Is rivals the only way of getting qualification points for the weekend league? Obviously you can get them from the weekend league itself once you’ve qualified but 2000 seems like a right slog when you only get 50 points or whatever it is for a win in rivals

Unfortunately yes. You get more points in rivals the higher the division you are.

Thing is, once you qualify once, even if it takes you 2 or 3 weeks to tally up to 2000, you can re qualify quite easily from the weekend league. Most rewards give you 1000 or 2000.

• Thanks 1

Losing streaks on Weekend League suck big time.

Worst defeat so far has been me being 2-1 up, the other guy a man down, I had a chance of making it 3-1 from a free-kick, failed, he charged forward, my Kompany gets red-carded, and then he scores three times to make it 4-2 for him, only for me to score a consolation goal to end it at 3-4.

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Won 11 games of rivals in a row yesterday with my new Serie A team. Feels like such an OP team. Beating teams stacked with Icons and players like Ronaldo and Neymar 

Decent mate! What's your serie a team looking like? I use serie a too but just waiting for the crash to invest into it.

5 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Decent mate! What's your serie a team looking like? I use serie a too but just waiting for the crash to invest into it.

In comparison to most on here it probably doesn’t look anything special but it feels like a dream to play with. So much better than the prem team I had

CAEB5959-7C55-4742-8B0C-E432293E25E2.thumb.jpeg.05f19a1a45ae4fd89f0cdf72a6f09851.jpeg 

49 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Nice one ash. Got a fair few sold. Accidentally put the buy now price as 200 on one of them instead of 2,000 :doh:

11 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

Nice tip. Instantly sold 50.

Not a problem. 

I've started to pick up Premier League players for the SBC when ever it drops. Manchester City will probably be an 83 rated again and it'll be the most expensive out the whole of the League. 

Potentially got 1 tip coming for you later on tonight/tomorrow. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Not a problem. 

I've started to pick up Premier League players for the SBC when ever it drops. Manchester City will probably be an 83 rated again and it'll be the most expensive out the whole of the League. 

Would appreciate a DM if you don’t mind

16 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Not a problem. 

Slide it straight into my DM :D

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Not a problem. 

If you get one, I’d appreciate a DM if you don’t mind mate.

After winning 3 in a row to get me to 13 wins I lost back to back matches and was held scoreless in both of them.

I was getting worried that I'd come down to the final couple games needing a win for the 14.

Was trailing 2-1 in my 28th match, but came back to win it 3-2!

14 wins with two to play. Now I can breathe lol

Edited by spacemunky
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

After winning 3 in a row to get me to 13 wins I lost back to back matches and was held scoreless in both of them.

I was getting worried that I'd come down to the final couple games needing a win for the 14.

Was trailing 2-1 in my 28th match, but came back to win it 3-2!

14 wins with two to play. Now I can breathe lol

And just to think Munky you’ve got all this to come again next weekend lol

Edited by buzzer_b
  • Haha 1