Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

No point now, it was the MM for this week. I got wind pretty early invested and sold. 

I hope those who i told made profit bar that one person which im sorry you didn't. 

If i get any more info ill post on here its obviously peoples own risks but it's a good thought to try and help the FT community out. 

No worries pal.

57 minutes ago, Ashley said:

No point now, it was the MM for this week. I got wind pretty early invested and sold. 

I hope those who i told made profit bar that one person which im sorry you didn't. 

If i get any more info ill post on here its obviously peoples own risks but it's a good thought to try and help the FT community out. 

Melbourne Victory Vs Melbourne City next week. Last year the cards all ended up going for 10k each.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Hi Ashley,

Please can you DM me also when you get any tips for the upcoming MM’s.

Thanks

Gudjy

UT this year is even more of a joke, the face Vardy is infront of people like Lucas yet still gets caught is ridiculous. Yes pace has previously been overpowered, but fast players are useless against people who are playing deep or even balanced now. The career mode is the same as ever. The AI on Clubs appears to have improved and it's the only mode I've really enjoyed so far. It's ridiculous there isn't a rival for Fifa, they don't even try to improve the game anymore. I think this year is the first time I've not really touched UT or career.

Just bought 5 T.Hazard at 1,100 he could go north of 2k when E.Hazard no doubtly wins POTM. 

Carrasco could be a very good option at LM too but his price is high, would there be a return? Who knows. 

Dendocker ive got 2 of, managed to 'snipe' both at 700 BN instead of some prices going around on the market currently. 

9 hours ago, Ashley said:

I never got a message bud!

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Just bought my first icon! It’s so much more satisfying playing this game without spending any real cash on it.

It also helps when you’re pack luck is great. Mine has continued from last year, it’s basically shite. I do manage to pack good untradables though ?

7 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

It also helps when you’re pack luck is great. Mine has continued from last year, it’s basically shite. I do manage to pack good untradables though ?

I’ve basically bought IF Cech and Xhaka with every coin I’ve had from rewards. And doubled my coins pretty much on them this afternoon. I packed Harry Kane in my rivals rewards this week aswell. I’ve currently got this.

2B57F71D-06A8-41F0-ACF2-6AD74A6F2267.png

• Like 1

My second ever WL game

Shots

22 (me) - 5

On target

15 - 3

The score? 

1-2

He had 9 men for the last 10 minutes as well but he had IF Cech in goal and he was saving all sorts of shoots that didn't look possible to save f uck this lol 

54 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’ve basically bought IF Cech and Xhaka with every coin I’ve had from rewards. And doubled my coins pretty much on them this afternoon. I packed Harry Kane in my rivals rewards this week aswell. I’ve currently got this.

That side is ridiculous again Murf. How do you do it?! 

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

I've had to resort to the scummy constant pressure tactic to start winning games and it's so clear to me now why I was losing so much and was constantly getting intercepted... winning is fun.

I love playing people with that tactic on. can be a pain but so easy to get the defence out of position

3 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Sweet baby Jesus...

38 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Going back to a prem team, should have 500k to spend when my players have sold. Any players that are must haves? I’ve got Ederson and POTM Lucas to start with. Still haven’t found a formation I like, everyone just seems to walk through my midfield. 

Going Serie A. Probably change again in a week

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

That side is ridiculous again Murf. How do you do it?! 

It’s really boring and time consuming but I spent the first week of the game buying gold 75 rated players on open bid from one specific league for 300 coins. And then putting them back up for 450 BIN and they were all selling.( There was a point when three of the players were selling for 2k due to an SBC solution on Futbin) Every time I’d made enough coins I’d buy a Xhaka or Cech inform or an Iniesta. I sold 25 informs for 21k a pop this afternoon to buy Bobby Moore, I got Gundogan in a champions league SBC. Kane came from an SBC last week.

i think I’m just going to keep saving for one icon at a time now, with three lots of rewards a week it shouldn’t take too long. 

I’m still rubbish at the football side of the game though.