Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

If I've always played ultimate team on xbox live and my club is established a few years ago and I've got like a high number of fifa levels and a bunch of coin boosts and stuff in every version as a returning player etc, all that stuff. 

If I buy it on the PlayStation this year, does that all transfer over or would it think I'm completely new player? 

34 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

IF Harry Maguire, is he worth it? Discuss.

As I said earlier, for the price I think so. That 91 strength is huge. Now I got my ass handed to me last night on Rivals, but that's more on me than it is on poor ol' Harry lol

The "go to" PL CB's seem to be VVD and Davinson Sanchez, but both cost a lot. 

So went for the packs instead of the coins on rivals. Got absolutely **** all which was great to know. To makes things even better I did MM, end result was absolutely **** all again. Great to see that my shit pack luck has continued over to 19.

Cheers EA ?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Got 

alacer 

hoffman

king

in pick pack

pretty shit rewards today all in all

Count yourself lucky at least King is Useable... the best 2 I picked were Ospina and Tonneli... the rest were 78/76 rated... really should be at least 81 rated for gold +

• Sad 1

Did ok out of my untradeable div 4 rank 2 rewards for the second week on the bounce, got Son and Kovecic last week.... Azp and Alaba this week... shame my red player picks were so trash though, won’t be stopping at gold 3 this week I’ll be ploughing through to at least gold 2 for hat extra player option in my weekly picks 

8 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Any chance of a DM mate?

No point now, it was the MM for this week. I got wind pretty early invested and sold. 

I hope those who i told made profit bar that one person which im sorry you didn't. 

If i get any more info ill post on here its obviously peoples own risks but it's a good thought to try and help the FT community out. 

• Like 3