Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

On 15/10/2018 at 19:46, buzzer_b said:

I’m after a decent PL CM guys, can anyone recommend one?

Was looking at either Seri or Fred. Unsure which one to go for or if there is a cheaper gem out there that I don’t know about.

But late to the party but give Kovacic a bash he’s superb for me... bar his finishing 

On 16/10/2018 at 06:16, Ross-Kemp said:

Anybody have Fabinho? Is he worth the 50k coins?

I spunked 80k on him and I’d say he’s easily worth that... like Firminho I fully expect his price to drop and I’ll make a loss but as things stand it’s going to take some player to replace him

On another note some1 suggested I tried the 3142 formation after they got slapped by some1 using it..... safe to say it’s been a revalation for me went from 3-3 in the WL to 17-5 when I started using it, cheeky 14-2 record with it, been slapping people in div 4 division rivals as well! 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

On another note some1 suggested I tried the 3142 formation after they got slapped by some1 using it..... safe to say it’s been a revalation for me went from 3-3 in the WL to 17-5 when I started using it, cheeky 14-2 record with it, been slapping people in div 4 division rivals as well! 

3 at the back seems very good this year. I was 2-0 down in 2 games in WL at HT so changed to 3-4-1-2 both times, won 4-2 and 5-3 respectively... Might have to give it a bash on a permanent basis!

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I might give that a try.

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Are you on PS4?