Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

I know I may sound like a broken record here but I think if I keep asking then maybe someone who knows the answer will see it.

Every time I break through their defenders catches me, there is then an illogical tussle where I can't move anywhere, then I end up on the floor and he runs off with it.

a) how do they do this so I can do it back?

b) how do I counter it?

They strangely enough win the physical battle also when they are the attacker and I am the defender.

Any help gratefully received.

27 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I know I may sound like a broken record here but I think if I keep asking then maybe someone who knows the answer will see it.

Every time I break through their defenders catches me, there is then an illogical tussle where I can't move anywhere, then I end up on the floor and he runs off with it.

a) how do they do this so I can do it back?

b) how do I counter it?

They strangely enough win the physical battle also when they are the attacker and I am the defender.

Any help gratefully received.

I get this problem to, happens nearly every game for me. Makes me laugh to see defenders with shit pace catching up with really quick attackers to.

Edited by buzzer_b

One little thing I do like that they've never done before is the arm league badges, change for competition which is awesome! I think the champions league mode is something FIFA 19 should be proud of. The career mode is too similar for me from last year, just little change or improvements.  

Edited by Leicesterpool

1 hour ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Anyone know what this one to watch feature is about and how it works? What are we meant to do with it?

thanks 

If players get an inform throughout the season then the otw cards also get the ratings boost. Can make a ton of coins if everything goes right (which it rarely does)

I haven’t played FIFA for ages but this cropped up on my FB timeline. You’ve probably all seen it but I thought it was a great montage showing how the graphics have improved over the years.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I haven’t played FIFA for ages but this cropped up on my FB timeline. You’ve probably all seen it but I thought it was a great montage showing how the graphics have improved over the years.

The Graphics get better and the celebrations get worse

• Haha 1

Just played who made me watch his crappy replays so paused to prove a point - I didn’t make him watch my replay. He then won 3-1 but used all his pauses in the last 5 mins. So I used all mine. I got time pal. This is why I hate online. Seriously don’t run off celebrating a deflection and run into the corner like you scored a worldy. 

Also his team was way better than mine. Fifa might be getting short outing this year. All my players feel groggy 

Edited by HoustonFox

4 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

And what’s that all about? These swaps things.

There’s 14 cards to get throughout October, the more you get the better prize you can trade them in for. The top prize is 12 cards so doesn’t matter if you miss a couple. Even if you just pick a couple up there’s packs to be had. 

Edited by Lcfc-1992
  • Like 1

Just now, Swarles Barkley said:

Worst fifa ever. Complete shite

I feel the opposite lol

I saw there was only a few baby Scholes up for auction the other day and all of them way over priced so I threw mine up and made enough on it that I bought his middle version for just a smidge more. Better stats pretty much in all categories.

Salah's great if you can afford him. Sure you can't just run past everyone this year, but the quickness and agility are effective. Finishing is way better than his 18 card.

21 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I think it's where you earn a swap card for a daily objective and then umm... trade it in for something. Todays I think is winning 4? rivals matches. I have zero chance of that lol

Well I must of managed that one somehow because I unlocked one last night. Also unlocked another through the new squad builder challenge so I’m up to two so far.

• Like 1

Love the fact they’ve changed the fut chaps monthly rewards to weekly, literally no need to smash out all the games now which for me is quality...

started off the WL still struggling with the game sitting on 4/4, jumped back on last night as I awaited the McGregor fight and I feel like something has finally clicked! I’ve found a formation/Tactic that’s working for me(41212 narrow) and I’m actually finishing the majority of my chances whilst playing some really nice stuff...

ended up calling it a day on 14/6 due to being absolutely whacked after staying up for a fight I thought kicked off at 3 when in reality it didn’t start till 5:30 ?