Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Just threw away a five one lead. Literally the worst thing I've ever done in any fifa lol

Was 5-1 after 75 minutes. I just started cruising and not really trying just passing it around but obviously you can't actually play for possession properly in this version. He gets a couple from me being complacent and I'm like, oops. 

So I try a bit too hard and he gets a fourth and then I just absolutely bottle it and we draw. Embarrassing is not a big enough word. 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Game is trash. Players move so slowly, passing is digraceful, no answer to teams who high press.

Thing is, i aint even losing games. Getting rank 1 but its just so shit to play.

I’m in the same boat as you, even stopped playing for a bit, and it’s not bothering me that I’m not on it. When I have played recently, I have the same frustrations as you.  

42 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Loving rivals rewards - always go for the untradeables. Got 2 15k, 2 35k and 2 50k packs this week. 

Got Jesus, Iniesta, Goretzka, Felipe Anderson, Perrin, Sokratis, Jonas and a load of consumables and SBC fodder. Happy days.

I went with the tradable packs, 1 Mega pack and 1 Rare player pack, got absolutely nothing. So tempted to go with the untradable packs next time as you get double the packs.

Edited by buzzer_b

12 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Just threw away a five one lead. Literally the worst thing I've ever done in any fifa lol

Was 5-1 after 75 minutes. I just started cruising and not really trying just passing it around but obviously you can't actually play for possession properly in this version. He gets a couple from me being complacent and I'm like, oops. 

So I try a bit too hard and he gets a fourth and then I just absolutely bottle it and we draw. Embarrassing is not a big enough word. 

The press on heavy touch tactic is shit normally but if you're in the position of chasing a lead it's a joke how effective it is.

When someone is passing the ball around your team turns into 99 pace, 99 tackling, 99 strength, 99 aggression monsters.

When you see someone using it best bet is to just boot it long and pray for the final whistle.

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

I went with the tradable packs, 1 Mega pack and 1 Rare player pack, got absolutely nothing. So tempted to go with the untradable packs next time as you get double the packs.

I went untradable rank one rewards

after last week 

got absolute shite again

nacho fernandes

fabregas 

Were the best pulls from all them packs 

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Yeah well I figure that I’d need to buy fitnesses and contracts anyway, and any better players I get (like Iniesta) can always go into a legend/TOTW sbc down the line... Plus champions rewards are tradable so I’ve got the chance to pull something there too.

And the SBC fodder as I put it is very useful as well. 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I took the cash. 

Same here. 39K ain't too bad.

For the life of me though, I could not win a match in Rivals the last couple days. I coulndt even score anymore. If there was points for hitting the woodwork, I'd have been okay lol

Edited by spacemunky

17 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Won 3 in a row on rivals these evening so thought I would put and Argentinian striker upfront and try and complete this damn objective. 84 Gomes. He scored, I drew. Next game he scored, I lost. I’m giving up on this two player pack

of crap.

The thing is the packs are crap as well, I managed to do this using Gomez like you, I packed Emre Can and some nobody from a nobody league... It's just not worth the stress.