Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

I have no inspiration to do a career this Fifa, I spent about 30 mins going through teams wondering who I wanted to play with. I went with AC Milan as I visited the ground last month, but got bored after 2 games. 

Any ideas?

My pro on pro clubs is finally pretty good. I just can't score from headers to save my life.

6 hours ago, lgfualol said:

I have no inspiration to do a career this Fifa, I spent about 30 mins going through teams wondering who I wanted to play with. I went with AC Milan as I visited the ground last month, but got bored after 2 games. 

Any ideas?

My pro on pro clubs is finally pretty good. I just can't score from headers to save my life.

You on PS4 or Xbox? Looking at sorting a FoxesTalk Pro Club team out on PS4 if you’re interested.

Edited by buzzer_b

2 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Upgraded my wing backs to Robertson & Ricardo. 

Looking at either Maguires IF or Vardy as my next purchase. Anyone had either ?

I love Ricardo in this game. Haven't tried Robertson yet.

Harry's IF is well worth the coins IMO. I have him paired with Stones. I'll probably upgrade Stones though.

As always with Vardy in Fifa, he's money! 

• Like 1

Cheers lads.

I’m hoping by time the rewards drop for rivals (anyone know when this is btw?) I’ll have enough for both of them :fc:

Ricardo is quality, goal machine down the right hand side. Both wing backs suffering with stamina issues though as they’re backwards and forwards all game!

8 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Cheers lads.

I’m hoping by time the rewards drop for rivals (anyone know when this is btw?) I’ll have enough for both of them :fc:

Ricardo is quality, goal machine down the right hand side. Both wing backs suffering with stamina issues though as they’re backwards and forwards all game!

Believe rewards are released at 7am or thereabouts on Thursday’s for rivals.

51 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Cheers lads.

8.00am

5 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Cheers lads.

Do you have your wing backs set to overlap by chance? That kills their stamina real quick.

3 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

How come I'm playing 4-1-2-1-2 and my cam keeps running to LB.. baffling

I've been playing 3412 as it worked for me last year. However I'm going to have to ditch it as my CAM is wasted.

But I have also noticed he spends more time 30 yards from my own goal then he does 30 from the opposition.

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

I usually have an issue with my defensive midfielder running amok in that formation - but I do love me a 4-1-2-1-2, big fan.

Have a look at player instructions. I had the same problem with my CDM playing left back and it was because he was instructed to cover the wing. 

Division 4 rank 3 (didn't really play it), took the untradeable 4 mega packs and my best pulls were Willian, Fred, Ballotelli, an 83 inform, Mandanda and a 2 player pack which was tradeable and I pulled David Silva from that.

So can't complain overall, as I just went for the untradeable to stock up on SBC player fodder.

Div 6 rank 3. Should have taken the 27,500 coins, but I went for the tradeable packs. I only played maybe 12 matches, so I can't complain.

At least if I play more I know I can get some decent rewards. Last year I played twice that amount of squad battles matches to get 13,000 coins and garbage packs.