Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Also, these Online Single Matches weekly objectives are part of some of the most stressful tasks in a video game ever.

Glad I managed to complete the David Neres objective, but boy was that a chore again...

Moving players around, shooting, passing, ugh.

Last two wins I had somebody score an own goal with his goalkeeper, and in the final match, I took the lead and then the connection got lost and I received the win in the end.

3 minutes ago, Jordan said:

The only times I've ever bothered with non-rivals and Squad Battles weekly objectives have been when @HoustonFox has given me the assist. I have enough anxiety in my life!

...and that was stressful enough trying to score - until we worked out OGs counted! @spacemunky and I have the same problem! LOL

You're also forgetting when you play WL...

On another topic... I used normal Walker as my RB for the sub 80 squad challenge... boy he is decent still! He may edge out Mbabu as he's easier to link (but not RTTF Florenzi) 

Edited by HoustonFox

2 hours ago, Will1981 said:

Spent about 500k on Serie A 81+ Upgrade packs and have 2 blues so far Ilicic and Fabian, just did the guaranteed Serie A TOTS SBC and got Correa could have been worse.

Made about 250k selling Serie Rare Golds, so thanks! :)

2 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

FUT swap card sbc up now. 7 i think available now.

What's everyone going for with Rewards? I might just do that Modric and leave it at that, have enough stress in my life without SBCs increasing it.  92 IF is useful for SBCs and he'd actually fit in my team too (well the current one, can't help but tinker).

On the Polish thing, I had about 4 Miliks and 3 Zielinskis yesterday, sold them all at ~1800 - 1900 a pop, but now today, that would have been 70k.  Ah well, I had 2 Gliks, one for SBC (yeah, I realize if I only wanted Modric I could have sold him), and one for 10k...

52 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

What's everyone going for with Rewards? I might just do that Modric and leave it at that, have enough stress in my life without SBCs increasing it.  92 IF is useful for SBCs and he'd actually fit in my team too (well the current one, can't help but tinker).

On the Polish thing, I had about 4 Miliks and 3 Zielinskis yesterday, sold them all at ~1800 - 1900 a pop, but now today, that would have been 70k.  Ah well, I had 2 Gliks, one for SBC (yeah, I realize if I only wanted Modric I could have sold him), and one for 10k...

I almost always have Glik, Milik, Piszcek, etc and of course I look and I guess I'd used them all in SBCs. Oh well!

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I want the icon again but will see how hard some of the tasks are as if they are win 17 games with scoring with an Albanian defender I might just go with Mordric ?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Going for the icon. Think a few others are to. Thats why im trying to keep a running total on here so people dont miss any.

• Like 2

illicic and Correra from my picks and fvck all from my packs... got enough players to do 1 81+ though and bagged Cancelo... quality pull but when you see the blue flare and The Portugal flag... slightly wounded lol  

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I’m not sure yet. I’ve got a Bundesliga side so I might get Alaba, or the TOTS but knowing my luck I’ll get Werner as I already have his red. I’d like an Icon but I’ll be really annoyed if I get a Keeper. 

I guess with the icon you can get a 100k pack if it’s rubbish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

illicic and Correra from my picks and fvck all from my packs... got enough players to do 1 81+ though and bagged Cancelo... quality pull but when you see the blue flare and The Portugal flag... slightly wounded lol  

Did you do the Veira sbc? Was thinking about doing him as I have shit loads of crap high rated tots gks