Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Valencia Tickets On Sale To ST Mon 18th June Gen sale Mon 2nd July

Tickets for Leicester City’s home pre-season friendly with Valencia at King Power Stadium go on sale to 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders from Monday 18 June.
The fixture takes place on Wednesday 1 August (KO 7:45pm), just 10 days before the start of the new Premier League campaign that has pitted the Foxes away to Manchester United on the opening weekend.

The visit of Valencia will be City’s only home fixture during pre-season, making it the only opportunity for the Blue Army to catch a preview of how Claude Puel’s side are shaping up on home soil before the new season begins.

Tickets go on sale for 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders on Monday 18 June at 9am, before going on General Sale on Monday 2 July at 9am.  

Ticket Prices

Age Bands

18/19 Season Ticket Holders

General Sale

Adult

£15

£20

Seniors 65+

£12.50

£17.50

Under-22s

£12.50

£17.50

Under-18s

£8

£10

Under-12s

£5

£8

First Floor (All ages)*

£20

£25

Sale Dates

2018/19 Season Ticket Holders

Monday 18 June at 9am**

General Sale

Monday 2 July at 9am **

**Please note that one point will be allocated for this fixture towards the home priority points. Supporters must assign each ticket to each supporter that they are purchasing tickets for. Points cannot be transferred. Max 5 tickets per person.

Hospitality

Legends Lounge

(Two-course Curry) - £55 + vat (£50 + vat seasonal clients)

Premier Lounge

Option A (Two-course Curry) - £55 + vat (£50 + vat seasonal clients)

Car Parking

Car parking will be available at King Power Stadium (Car Park B) and Filbert Street Car Park (Car Park D)

These will be available at £5 per space and will be available on the relevant dates above.

Please note that initially only the West Stand will be open with block P3 as the Family Area and Season Ticket Holder seats will NOT be reserved for this fixture.

All supporters will be given the option of a barcode paper ticket or Print at Home. Supporters selecting Print at Home will be able to print their tickets off at home and scan them in as usual.

6 minutes ago, Rigga said:

May be it’s because I have only purchased my Season Ticket tonight.

Possibly, I wouldn’t worry for tickets to this unless you wanted to sit in B2 which is sold out there are thousands of tickets available still in the west stand 

Edited by jammie82uk

Just checked the pricing for this (expecting £10 ish). No way as a member am I paying £20 to watch a friendly. 

I’ll never understand pricing like this for friendlies. I went to the monchengladbach friendly last year, literally not even a half full stadium. So why not offer tickets for £5/10 (free for kids) and get people engaged who can’t normally afford/have access to premier league tickets. If you’ve got a full stadium too I’d suggest you’ll earn much of the lost revenue back in merchandise and food sales etc.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Just checked the pricing for this (expecting £10 ish). No way as a member am I paying £20 to watch a friendly. 

I’ll never understand pricing like this for friendlies. I went to the monchengladbach friendly last year, literally not even a half full stadium. So why not offer tickets for £5/10 (free for kids) and get people engaged who can’t normally afford/have access to premier league tickets. If you’ve got a full stadium too I’d suggest you’ll earn much of the lost revenue back in merchandise and food sales etc.  

Always been my arguement for games like this. But like the England schoolboys u21s etc fill it cheap then you sell more programmes, merchandise etc.

The food tho is irrelevant to the club why we are still tied into the contract mad Mandy got us into.

9 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Always been my arguement for games like this. But like the England schoolboys u21s etc fill it cheap then you sell more programmes, merchandise etc.

The food tho is irrelevant to the club why we are still tied into the contract mad Mandy got us into.

Fair point, I forgot the food was contracted out. But like you say the point still stands with merchandise etc. 

It would make sense to fill the ground with reduced ticket prices but the more fans that attend they would have to employ more stewards and staff to service the supporters. 

I would imagine that even though it’s an extremely low risk friendly they still have to police the game so again the more fans attend the more police they have to provide which again comes at a cost. The same would go for the St Johns ambulance. 

2 hours ago, Marmite said:

It would make sense to fill the ground with reduced ticket prices but the more fans that attend they would have to employ more stewards and staff to service the supporters. 

I would imagine that even though it’s an extremely low risk friendly they still have to police the game so again the more fans attend the more police they have to provide which again comes at a cost. The same would go for the St Johns ambulance. 

Well get a bigger name to play us then, or don't charge 15 and 20 quid. Mega rich prem club covering the costs of St John's ambulance men ?? pathetic, just charge a fiver quid for kids get the activities going outside the ground and attract the new generation of fans. I know plenty of people who were armchair glory boy fans who dismissed supporting Lcfc until they went to a couple of games and were hooked. Literally everyone I know is avoiding this game, the prices are ridiculous It's Valencia for fvcks sake whoop dee doo

On 30/06/2018 at 12:13, FoxyJim1987 said:

Well get a bigger name to play us then, or don't charge 15 and 20 quid. Mega rich prem club covering the costs of St John's ambulance men ?? pathetic, just charge a fiver quid for kids get the activities going outside the ground and attract the new generation of fans. I know plenty of people who were armchair glory boy fans who dismissed supporting Lcfc until they went to a couple of games and were hooked. Literally everyone I know is avoiding this game, the prices are ridiculous It's Valencia for fvcks sake whoop dee doo

So who do you suggest? Barcelona? Real Madrid? Bayern Munich? All of them play internationally in pre-season with tours in China, US and wherever. Plus they will charge big money to play which means ticket prices are even more expensive.

Valencia finished 4th in La Liga and are playing Champions League next season. I would say they're a fairly big name (historically too).

48 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

So who do you suggest? Barcelona? Real Madrid? Bayern Munich? All of them play internationally in pre-season with tours in China, US and wherever. Plus they will charge big money to play which means ticket prices are even more expensive.

Valencia finished 4th in La Liga and are playing Champions League next season. I would say they're a fairly big name (historically too).

Er, well that is my point. If it's not a big team which will draw crowds then don't charge 15 and 20 quid a ticket. You're kidding yourself if you think people will be excited or pay 20 quid to see valencia. Celtic, olympiakos etc are in the champions league every season don't mean they bring in the crowds. It's 21 quid for my lad my wife and me to go away to Notts County, but 35 quid to see us at home to valencia, so I'm going to that instead. It's a rip off for a non glamour friendly. 

4 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Er, well that is my point. If it's not a big team which will draw crowds then don't charge 15 and 20 quid a ticket. You're kidding yourself if you think people will be excited or pay 20 quid to see valencia. Celtic, olympiakos etc are in the champions league every season don't mean they bring in the crowds. It's 21 quid for my lad my wife and me to go away to Notts County, but 35 quid to see us at home to valencia, so I'm going to that instead. It's a rip off for a non glamour friendly. 

I agree with the pricing but not with the fact that Valencia are not a big team.

£10 a ticket for this one for season ticket holders and members, £15 general sale (adult prices). I am not going to pay £20, for £10 I would have gone down to watch.

• 3 weeks later...

Would have been up for this at a tenner. I just don't understand what the club think they're playing at with tickets sometimes- most people will feel the same and we will end up with one stand open in what should be a high profile friendly.

It's like when they only opened one stand for the Fleetwood FA Cup match when we could have easily shifted over 20,000, or asking for a reduced allocation at Stoke, one of the more popular away days. 

2 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Would have been up for this at a tenner. I just don't understand what the club think they're playing at with tickets sometimes- most people will feel the same and we will end up with one stand open in what should be a high profile friendly.

It's like when they only opened one stand for the Fleetwood FA Cup match when we could have easily shifted over 20,000, or asking for a reduced allocation at Stoke, one of the more popular away days. 

Agreed and it seems a lot of people also agree tickets sales look very poor looking at the stadium map

I’ve had a few emails and a couple of text messages in the last week reminding me tickets are on sale for the game