Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Costa Rica v Serbia - Match Thread

Guest MattP
24 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

She's no worse than countless others on the telly tbf. 

I don't particularly like her and she's there for blatant tokenism but right now Evra is chatting complete and total waffle while Aluko just made a couple of good points about the game. 

I mean for a start, she's the only one of these three that thinks Serbia is the better side so far which they quire obviously have been by a distance. 

Good point on Evra. I mean Wtf. He's so bad it's embarrassing. 

The panelsat the minute are exactly what I knew would happen when tokenism overtakes selection on ability. Shame but that's 2018.

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

They're not a footballing heavyweight, but underestimate these at your own peril:

Costa Rica 0 - 0 England

That was an entertaining goalless draw, if I ever saw one.

we were already out and played a reserve side in our worst world cup ever and they still didn’t beat us. they’re crap. as they’re showing here. 

didnt actually realise how good serbia’s team is. 

20 minutes ago, MattP said:

Good point on Evra. I mean Wtf. He's so bad it's embarrassing. 

The panelsat the minute are exactly what I knew would happen when tokenism overtakes selection on ability. Shame but that's 2018.

Evra isn't really tokenism - ex player pundits have pretty much always been selected on reputation as a player, not ability (hence why Lawrenson and Shearer have lasted so long), and Evras club record plus captaining his nation at a world cup fills that lazy selection criteria