Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Costa Rica v Serbia - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Serbia should win. Costa Rica are nothing special, all South American teams did well last time out due to the increased support pushing them on.

They're not a footballing heavyweight, but underestimate these at your own peril:

Costa Rica 0 - 0 England

That was an entertaining goalless draw, if I ever saw one.

18 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Serbia should win. Costa Rica are nothing special, all South American teams did well last time out due to the increased support pushing them on.

Costa Rica are Central America which is part of the North American Continent. 

Costa Rica shouldn't be underestimated because they do usually defend well. One of those that are solidly organised. If Serbia get the first goal though I'd expect them to go on to win. Once you break Costa Rica down they'll be forced to attack more & be less defensive. Serbia should have the quality to get by them.

Guest MattP

Aluko talks so much shit, why the hell is she on a serious WC panel? Like a female Garth Crooks.

On the match, Serbia the better team but Costa Rica really do seem to raise their game in big matches. 

Serbia have a decent side, looking forward to seeing what Milinkovic-Savic can do. As Costa Rica don't have Paulo Wanchope anymore I can't see them winning.

11 minutes ago, MattP said:

Aluko talks so much shit, why the hell is she on a serious WC panel? Like a female Garth Crooks.

On the match, Serbia the better team but Costa Rica really do seem to raise their game in big matches. 

Aluko is the primark version of Alex Scott.

17 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Serbia have a decent side, looking forward to seeing what Milinkovic-Savic can do.

Same for me. If someone had asked me about him I'd have said he's a fantastic player. My only knowledge of him though is from using him in Fifa Ultimate Team lol

1 hour ago, MattP said:

She's no worse than countless others on the telly tbf. 

I don't particularly like her and she's there for blatant tokenism but right now Evra is chatting complete and total waffle while Aluko just made a couple of good points about the game. 

I mean for a start, she's the only one of these three that thinks Serbia is the better side so far which they quire obviously have been by a distance. 

Edited by Finnegan