Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Croatia V England Semi Final Wednesday 11th July 19:00 KO

5 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

It’s been coming for ages, that’s what you get when you wait around hoping

very true..

Oh well we've got further than I expected.

I do sometimes get the feeling that maybe we're just one of those (many) nations who aren't ever going to win it.

2 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Clowns on here now saying Southgate bottled it. I despair. The facebook generation.

He's not bottle it, he's not read the game well when we were 1-0 and getting over ran in midfield. However it probably easier to see on TV, than at pitch side.

Just now, Max Wall said:

Despite the result, Croatia have played this game in the proper spirit. If you don't want them to spank France, I'll be shocked and disappointed

Apart from huge time wasting, but then all teams do that. Manzukic wasted about 6 minutes on his own.

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

He's not bottle it, he's not read the game well when we were 1-0 and getting over ran in midfield. However it probably easier to see on TV, than at pitch side.

Yeah, I've always considered myself a better manager than Southgate so I know what you mean lol