Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Croatia V England Semi Final Wednesday 11th July 19:00 KO

We just didnt show up and got beat. Hats off to croatia. Hope they go on to beat the french but cant see it happening.

Southgate dropped a bollock on subs today waited too long. 

Two bad days in a row for us city fans. Need a signing now!

Unlucky guys, I'm sorry. I'll **** off for the night, I know the last thing any of you want to hear right now is the opinion of a celt. 

You can hold your heads up pretty ****ing high though. I really hope you wake up proud of your team tomorrow. 

Most of us neutrals didn't think you'd get to a quarter final let alone find yourself leading a semi. 

Hard luck. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That was such a poor showing.

Leading 1-0 and doing nothing to extend that. Very defensive and overly cautious approach cost England dearly.

This Croatia was there for the taking.

Southgate can be proud of what he's achieved on the whole, but tonight, his tactics just did not make sense.

Btw, where was Kane?

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Wonder if FIFA actually realise that if Croatia win, no nobody’s actually going to watch the final

Aside from the 4m Croatians, 67m French people and billions around the world that just like football

• Like 2