Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Croatia V England Semi Final Wednesday 11th July 19:00 KO

To all those criticising those who are disappointed with Southgate's decision making - Do you honestly think it's wrong to challenge him over it, when he brings on Vardy - as the last sub, deep into extra time when we are chasing the game?

As well as having the pressure of that on him, just how was he realistically going to be able to work himself into the game?

We have no way of knowing how things might have been and that's the aspect that is hard to take, not just for LCFC fans, but any England fans that wanted us to inject more dynamics into our play in order to give ourselves more of a chance of progressing.

Edited by Kendal Fox

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Unlucky guys, I'm sorry. I'll **** off for the night, I know the last thing any of you want to hear right now is the opinion of a celt. 

You can hold your heads up pretty ****ing high though. I really hope you wake up proud of your team tomorrow. 

Most of us neutrals didn't think you'd get to a quarter final let alone find yourself leading a semi. 

Hard luck. 

Got what we deserved tbh.

Should have brought Vardy on when we were leading and there was space in behind. Rashford was no more effective than Sterling.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

Better side won and there's no shame in that. Far too good for us in midfield.

Tbf it wasn't hard for them to have a better midfield when ours was basically non existent. Don't know why Alli was allowed to walk around the pitch for so long without being subbed

Just now, Kendal Fox said:

To all those criticising those who are disappointed with Southgate's decision making - Do you honestly think it's wrong to challenge him over it, when he brings on Vardy - as the last sub, deep into extra time when we are chasing the game?

As well as having the pressure of that on him, just how was he realistically going to be able to work himself into the game?

We have no way of knowing how things might have been and that's the apsect that is hard to take, not just for LCFC fans, but any England fans that wanted us to inject more dynamics into our play.

We weren't creating any chances for anyone, doesn't matter who he brought on. We lack quality in midfield, that's just the way it is.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

Well, that’s a pound raised for the coffers then

You've been losing all the way through (look at the reps) persistence though, well done,  What a 4skin. First person I've been bothered to block.

Guest ttfn

Firstly congratulations to Croatia, deserved winners. We should have put them to bed in the first half.

Secondly, for all the goodwill he’s generated and how much he’s done for this country, tonight is on Southgate. His decision to bring on Rashford ahead of Vardy was predictably shown to be ridiculous.

Too many passengers tonight, notably Kane, Alli and Rashford. 

Just now, Buce said:

How about some realism here?

Beaten by the first decent side we faced.

*Beaten for the second time by the second decent side we faced.

• Like 1

Just now, SecretPro said:

Boys gave it their best, applause all round BUT did get a sense of spurs bottling it today, I thought Kane was genuinely dreadful tonight. 

He was rotten tbf. No idea where he was actually playing.