Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

2 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Losing the home game without scoring, I doubt they'll be happy.

Genuinely think they'd take Tottenham 0-1 Ajax in the first leg over Ajax 1-0 Tottenham in the first leg, if that makes sense.

I know it's hard to keep up the intensity Ajax played at for the whole 90 yesterday but I'm a bit disappointed it only ended 0-1 tbh. Think Tottenham actually still stand a decent chance sadly.

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Dutch and German fans are amongst the worst behaved. 

There's always going to be a few that take it too far, it's just highlighted more these days with social media. 

Eh? Sure they are always very public in making their presence felt in the cities they visit, but they don't go around being dickheads to tourists and normal people the way English fans do.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Genuinely think they'd take Tottenham 0-1 Ajax in the first leg over Ajax 1-0 Tottenham in the first leg, if that makes sense.

I know it's hard to keep up the intensity Ajax played at for the whole 90 yesterday but I'm a bit disappointed it only ended 0-1 tbh. Think Tottenham actually still stand a decent chance sadly.

Spurs with Sissoko and Son are a different kettle of fish.

There isn't much difference between losing 1-0 and drawing 0-0. Spurs still have to go to Ajax and win.

42 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Eh? Sure they are always very public in making their presence felt in the cities they visit, but they don't go around being dickheads to tourists and normal people the way English fans do.

How do you know this doesn't happen ? 

Did you see the scenes in Amsterdam before the Juve game and the weapons that were confiscated? 

Not condoning what the Liverpool fans have done but there's d*ckheads following every club across the world. 

25 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Spurs with Sissoko and Son are a different kettle of fish.

There isn't much difference between losing 1-0 and drawing 0-0. Spurs still have to go to Ajax and win.

It's quite a difference because if they'd drawn 0-0 last night then any draw away bar 0-0 puts them through but I take the point. I feel a bit like Liverpool v Bayern - Bayern did well that night but ultimately they actually came out of the game in a weaker position than before it I think.

17 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

https://twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/1123538805418414081?s=19

Scumbags. Some Liverpool fans pushing an elderly Asian man into a fountain in Barcelona and then proceeding with casual racism.

Twats, absolute twats. The pinnacle of Liverpool FC supporters. Braindead and moronic.

Pushing Asian tourists and other innocent people into fountains. Just... :facepalm:

• Like 1

Did you see the scenes in Amsterdam before the Juve game and the weapons that were confiscated? 

Not condoning what the Liverpool fans have done but there's d*ckheads following every club across the world. 

Weapons meant for other like-minded dickheads who are actually keen to be anti-social, not average citizens going about their daily business. The English just seem to target those who can't, or don't want to, defend themselves. It happens time and again.

My point was that was kept between the fans of that nature - ultras from Ajax weren't targeting tourists and non-threatening locals yesterday afternoon. 

British fans always seem to go a step further - screaming about Gibraltar, pushing locals off trams, throwing tourists in fountains, carrying around flags referring to the SS. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1

Guest MattP

The way some English fans looked through tinted specs at German and Dutch fans is a bit weird - the Dutch are just as bad as us these days when they go abroad and domestically German hooligans are far worse than ours now.

As for the Scousers, it's going to be interesting to see who they try and blame this on but I'll go with General Franco supporters. Although the fountain pushers have guaranteed they'll get a bit of a kicking from the coppers and that means they can be victims again which they'll lap up.

3 hours ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Scumbags. Some Liverpool fans pushing an elderly Asian man into a fountain in Barcelona and then proceeding with casual racism.

I ain't no liverpool fan, but the video i saw looked more like both were liverpool fans and they were messing about, unless i've misread it and elderly asians have taken to carrying around 6 packs of beer.

1 hour ago, MattP said:

The way some English fans looked through tinted specs at German and Dutch fans is a bit weird - the Dutch are just as bad as us these days when they go abroad and domestically German hooligans are far worse than ours now.

As for the Scousers, it's going to be interesting to see who they try and blame this on but I'll go with General Franco supporters. Although the fountain pushers have guaranteed they'll get a bit of a kicking from the coppers and that means they can be victims again which they'll lap up.

Not really disputing that, but it seems to be just our nobhead contingent who target the innocent rather than people who actually want to fight back.

Guest MattP
5 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Nice bit of casual racism from one Liverpool “fan” “Mr Miyagi” 

Well that's something they'll definitely try and pin on Chelsea.

7 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I ain't no liverpool fan, but the video i saw looked more like both were liverpool fans and they were messing about, unless i've misread it and elderly asians have taken to carrying around 6 packs of beer.

You have definitely misread it. It was an Asian man looked about in his late 50s early 60s standing on a fountain taking a photo. Someone then goes up and pushes him in from behind. You can see the Asian man get his phone out of his pocket. 

The person carrying the beer was an opportunist trying to sell it to fans in the square. 

30 minutes ago, MattP said:

If you can pick out or show me some evidence of Germans or Dutch fighting or belittling shirters/tourists/locals, I am happy to agree. You'll find plenty examples where they are fighting other fans tooled up and wanting it. 

Only examples I can think recently are Roma at Liverpool and Moscow at Bilbao. Italians and Russians. 

Guest MattP
5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

If you can pick out or show me some evidence of Germans or Dutch fighting or belittling shirters/tourists/locals, I am happy to agree. You'll find plenty examples where they are fighting other fans tooled up and wanting it. 

Only examples I can think recently are Roma at Liverpool and Moscow at Bilbao. Italians and Russians. 

Ajax were attacking Spurs fans last night - there were quote a few arrests and most of those commenting on it were saying it wasn't Spurs hooligans. 

Fighting back doesn't make you "wanting it" - many of our fans had to fight back when the Sevilla lot kicked off here on High St, doesn't make them yobs.

28 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

You have definitely misread it. It was an Asian man looked about in his late 50s early 60s standing on a fountain taking a photo. Someone then goes up and pushes him in from behind. You can see the Asian man get his phone out of his pocket. 

The person carrying the beer was an opportunist trying to sell it to fans in the square. 

Yeah you're right, the video i saw originally was an old guy creeping up behind a bloke who was carrying cans of beer and shoving him in the fountain. Still at least they'll be a deluge of cheap fila t-shirts on the market again. Lights a candle.

5 hours ago, CollinsLCFC said:

F**king knuckle draggers, the lot of them. The f**king state of them. Look at that square. Trashed. Bullying, mocking and casually racially abusing tourists and blokes just trying to make a few quid selling beers. 

I get that a small minority of d*ckheads in Europe doesn't represent an entire fanbase or nation... But it kind of does. This is the s**t people will see. It's the story the media will run.

They're easily-identifiable I hope the club bans them, and the fans ostracise them.

F**k's sake, I hate football supporters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Don't want Liverpool winning another European cup or Barca really so not to bothered about the outcome think Barca will edge it tonight to much class throughout 

Feel the same. I guess i want Liverpool to win, due to the fact its an English team.

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Feel the same. I guess i want Liverpool to win, due to the fact its an English team.

Yea I think your right I'd rather Liverpool win I think not a fan of Barca really, I recon Liverpool will win the league though so don't want them winning this as well