Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

1 minute ago, egg_fried_rice said:

I don't mind these little sly ones on messi. It's a contact sport after all. As long as they're not just flat out booting him. All this card waving and moaning is a really unlikeable aspect of Barca.

+1 im same tbh. 

Edited by Suzie the Fox

1 minute ago, egg_fried_rice said:

I don't mind these little sly ones on messi. It's a contact sport after all. As long as they're not just flat out booting him. All this card waving and moaning is a really unlikeable aspect of Barca.

It’s not as if they’re averse to a bit of gamesmanship ship and they love some shirt tugging.

2 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Let's be honest here it's a trait of pretty much every Spanish team. 

Barca and Real Madrid get the attention for it because they're more global teams. Watch one game in La Liga that involves neither of those teams (or even Atletico or Sevilla) and it's genuinely all the same. 

If Barcelona are still winning in the last 20 minutes of this leg, there will be loads of the usual guff spouted about atmospheric Anfield games under the lights having some sort of bearing on the eventual outcome. 

Then for the 2nd leg we can look forward to Barcelona scoring twice in the opening 10 minutes and Liverpool's daytripper crowd being quieter than a bank holiday morgue. 

Obvs, you should only put the game on exactly at kick off time, to avoid the broadcasters all doing the usual onanisms over YNWA.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Also is it just me that can sometimes hear McManaman in the background when Fletcher is talking whenever lbieroool do something? Like when ball is given away you can hear a big sigh and moan, and when Mane had that chance you could almost hear him about to celebrate. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Also is it just me that can sometimes hear McManaman in the background when Fletcher is talking whenever lbieroool do something? Like when ball is given away you can hear a big sigh and moan, and when Mane had that chance you could almost hear him about to celebrate. 

No, we all hear it. It's Fanzone dressed up as official commentary.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

If Barcelona are still winning in the last 20 minutes of this leg, there will be loads of the usual guff spouted about atmospheric Anfield games under the lights having some sort of bearing on the eventual outcome. 

Then for the 2nd leg we can look forward to Barcelona scoring twice in the opening 10 minutes and Liverpool's daytripper crowd being quieter than a bank holiday morgue. 

Obvs, you should only put the game on exactly at kick off time, to avoid the broadcasters all doing the usual onanisms over YNWA.

If this is 1-0 going to Anfield, liverpool are going to the final 

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Milner is the most stealth dirty player in the world. 

Holy shit thank you! I've been saying to my mates all season how Milner is a dirty player and everyone has been treating me like a maniac :D Almost every game he gets away without getting yellow cards for professional fouls and it infuriates me. Happened in the first game against us he really should have been sent off with the number of fouls he committed 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

it pissed me off tbh. why can't they get someone(anyone else) do it. i hate savage as a pundit but i'd still rather hear him than mcmanaman and that's saying something

Just now, Vacamion said:

Oh they'd give it the "Anfield Under The Lights" stuff even if it's 3-0.

Oh yeah 100%.

I think I’m blinded by hatred a lot of the time, but this Liverpool team is flipping good. I’ll hold my hands up.