Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Beautiful sexy obscene football this Ajax side is playing. Simply amazing how Spuds evaporated in 15 minutes already like a soft drink from a heated bottle. Hope Ajax will stuff them

Lovely to watch isn't it? They MUST make the final!

It’s all about the youth init. Footballs changing, 20 year old kids are level headed and know what they want, and if we can keep this team together we could go a long way, especially while the big clubs are full of old fogies. Said to my mate on Sunday about the arsenal players  were probably thinking fvck it I’m not chasing after this lot.

1 minute ago, Corky said:

How can two people from the same city sound completely different?

Fletcher and Jenas are both from Nottingham.

I'm guessing they've spent time in other areas for majority of careers since being in Nottingham, Jenas especially? 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Thing that's great about this Ajax side is that they're just genuinely fun to watch. Even though I liked Barca under Pep, I get why people found it boring.

I find it hard to believe anyone could not enjoy watching this Ajax. 

Yes. They use the old Barca three player press, but they are so much more direct when they have the ball. They just want to get the ball and score!