Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Most overrated City player

I was just going through past squads and remembered James Wesolowski. He was incredibly overrated. Injury prone and overweight, but was viewed as our saviour. Poor mans Lee Cattermole.

Iain Hume was also a bit overrated at the time but at least he actually contributed somewhat.

It can be past and present.

Edited by Koke

I thought Jermaine Beckford was absolutely terrible but a lot of people seemed to rate him.

I feel less strongly about this second one but I also never got the adulation for Waghorn. 

Just now, ronnup said:

Gareth Williams. I was always dying to see that lad perform and it just never happened. 

Williams was another one who got better the longer he was injured..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Out of the current squad you could make the case Ndidi and Maguire are both overrated, good players but sometimes it's hype and not justified.

They still have a lot to prove,and developing further of their potential is still somewhat expected.

rather they use their chance with us,than another team....

with your post I don't know what you expect at Leicester....

Spend,spend and buy only players,after you have censored them.....Building any team,is not that easy,having those 2 gives us

a slightly head start...no more no less.!!!!

3 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

Go to bed.

It's hardly an outrageous suggestion is it? I like both players but they probably are a bit overrated, Maguire's world cup definitely raised his profile but defensively he's not outstanding but decent enough. Ndidi is excellent physically and regaining the ball but he lacks ability with it, we're Leicester so we're not going to have excellent all round players but he does need to improve with the ball.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Anthony Knockaert, never understood the love for him, he had one good season then he turned shit.

Knockaert had a likeable personality, that's why people loved him. He was a decent player. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

N'Golo Kante.

He was only here a season then buggered off.

We got knocked out of both cups very early on while he was here.

And he only ever scored one goal.

Rubbish.

:cry:

That smile though :cry:

2E0DA3C6-E21D-4347-BF77-54745F7463D9.jpeg.6cbf084a016104083a7cec64a5dfb215.jpeg

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

Knockaert had a likeable personality, that's why people loved him. He was a decent player. 

And the fact that we actually found a player with flair, skills and wasn’t afraid to take players on. That’s what made him a fans favorite.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Koke said:

I was just going through past squads and remembered James Wesolowski. He was incredibly overrated. Injury prone and overweight, but was viewed as our saviour. Poor mans Lee Cattermole.

Iain Hume was also a bit overrated at the time but at least he actually contributed somewhat.

It can be past and present.

Maguire without a doubt. He's an above avg Prem defender with some skills on the ball. Kasper is probably second, Vardy gets the bronze.

• Haha 1