Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

International Break Boredom Thread - Funny Leicester City Moments

15 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

Roger Davies tripping over the ball v Cambridge Utd (2nd Division, 1978-79).  Very funny.

I was thinking of that one as well!  Davies had no one around him and all the time in the world when it happened....stood on the ball and ended up on his arse.  (what a plonker!)...and I think he was our record signing at the time thanks to McLintock.

Home vs Millwall in the Sven era, Millwall had a free kick and their two players start run ups from different angles, one arrives slightly before the other and steps over the ball, the second player also steps over the ball. They stand there gesturing and arguing with each other and then reset to try again. This time they both arrive at the same time and kick each other. Obviously out of their depth once they get beyond hoofing and thuggery.

Me. Sat on a crash barrier in pen 3 before KO. Lineker taking pot shots and bangs one over the bar. Heading straight at me I think head it straight back. Bang on the forehead the ball stops dead and drops to the floor. Me spinning backwards over the bar and drop head first on the concrete. I can still hear the feckers around me laughing while the St John's guys fixed me up. 

• Haha 2

Can't believe nobody's mentioned being 3-0 down to Villa at home and some idiot runs onto the pitch to throw his season ticket at Ian Walker, who just twats the ****er to the ground.

The was one of only two times I've ever left a match early.

We lost 5-0.

Edit: Found it!

lol

Edited by urban.spaceman

12 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Can't believe nobody's mentioned being 3-0 down to Villa at home and some idiot runs onto the pitch to throw his season ticket at Ian Walker, who just twats the ****er to the ground.

The was one of only two times I've ever left a match early.

We lost 5-0.

Edit: Found it!

lol

Offshoot of this, two funny things also from this match

- The raining copies of Nuts/Zoo magazines (forget which one) in sheer disgust at our performance that day

- The apology placed in the club programme on the next home game for the content of Nuts/Zoo magazine after some fans complained about it's not so family-friendly content lol

Edited by Footballwipe

21 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Kevin Pressman's hilariously shite attempt at keeping Andy Longeran's goal kick from bouncing over his fat head.

I was there that day and it was symbolic of the crappiness of our team at the time. Relegation was a certainty.

3 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

Home vs Millwall in the Sven era, Millwall had a free kick and their two players start run ups from different angles, one arrives slightly before the other and steps over the ball, the second player also steps over the ball. They stand there gesturing and arguing with each other and then reset to try again. This time they both arrive at the same time and kick each other. Obviously out of their depth once they get beyond hoofing and thuggery.

Seem to recall we still lost 0-3 to them under sven