Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

UEFA Nations League

Can't be doing with Ronald Koeman at any price. Still can't forgive him for cheating us out of a place at WC '94. Hope we win tonight just to piss him off tbh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Dutch have improved, but they sure miss the attacking options of their past.

Yeah, anyone over the age of 25 has been spoilt by the Dutch attacking options over the years.

It's beyond me we're winning this. So many silly errors it's unreal. Maguire's one of the main culprits too. It's been a bit of a reminder of why he'd be the one to sell if we had to.

It's been a weird game. I think Holland have looked a bit better but their front three have been poor - Depay awful. Not often you'll get De Ligt do something that reckless too.

I think we'll go through because they just haven't got that difference maker in attack I don't think. If they had Sterling or Sancho in their side I think they'd be winning this comfortably.

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Yeah, anyone over the age of 25 has been spoilt by the Dutch attacking options over the years.

Kluviert and Bergkamp stand out for me. :wub:

Van Nistelrooy as well but he played for Utd and they were not likeable at that time lol

10 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

If that the case, why not Sancho and Rice in the under 21's?

Rice never played for our u21's, he was called up to play in the first team, rather than entering a settled u21s.

Same with Sancho, he was never in the u21's

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Why is that funny? 

No it wasn't. Both went up for a header and just collided as standard. What was nasty about it? 

Winks out injured since end of Feb .....like Kane don’t think he could be match fit and personally think he’s more defensive minded rather than creative

Dumfries was very late,  no chance of getting above Chilwell and led with his arm ...