Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Harry Maguire as the new face of the £50 note

8 hours ago, Stadt said:

That makes sense

6 hours ago, Col city fan said:

The Hull fans adore him as much as we do tbf.

One of my best mates is a season ticket holder at Hull and used to always tell me he thought Maguire was their best centre back.

To be fair to Hull they've had some good players in recent times. Thinking both Maguire and Robertson were in their side that got relegated.

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

One of my best mates is a season ticket holder at Hull and used to always tell me he thought Maguire was their best centre back.

To be fair to Hull they've had some good players in recent times. Thinking both Maguire and Robertson were in their side that got relegated.

I remember talking to one of the maintenance blokes on the site we have our caravan, at the time we’d been linked with Maguire.

This bloke is from Hull and said straight off, ‘if you lot have a chance to sign Harry Maguire then don’t bloody hesitate...he’ll be playing for England soon absolutely no doubt’

How right he was...

At the time of writing, the petition started by Jonny Sharples has over 16,000 signatures while Mrs Thatcher’s, started by Guido Fawkes, has just over 11,000 on change.org.

Manufacturer Matthew Boulton and engineer James Watt are currently on the note but are due to be replaced, with more serious suggestions including Princess Diana and Emmeline Pankhurst.

12 hours ago, davieG said:

At the time of writing, the petition started by Jonny Sharples has over 16,000 signatures while Mrs Thatcher’s, started by Guido Fawkes, has just over 11,000 on change.org.

Manufacturer Matthew Boulton and engineer James Watt are currently on the note but are due to be replaced, with more serious suggestions including Princess Diana and Emmeline Pankhurst.

Bollocks to the royal family, nobody cares about them apart from pensioners. 

Edited by Ian Nacho
  • Haha 1

How is Princess Diana a more serious suggestion?

She was just an airhead who never achieved anything of particular note.

If people liked her celebrity that's their prerogative but to consider her great achiever in British history worthy of being on a bank note is taking the absolute piss. 

Edited by Sampson

1 hour ago, Sampson said:

How is Princess Diana a more serious suggestion?

She was just an airhead who never achieved anything of particular note.

If people liked her celebrity that's their prerogative but to consider her great achiever in British history worthy of being on a bank note is taking the absolute piss. 

well she’s dead, for a start