Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

6 minutes ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

The club won’t post anything until the families have been allowed to greif. 

And more importantly, until they have been informed.... imagine finding out that a loved one has died via the news or twitter. 

If some of the occupants were from Thailand then its currently 6.24am in Thailand, some people that they know would be finding out about this when they get out of bed just about now, or within the next couple of hours. 

• Like 2

Just now, chapero82 said:

According to BBC Puel may have been on board no matter what we think of him, this really is awful news ? nobody deserves that to happen to them, this is heartbreaking it really is! 

I'm praying its just confusion about the various position names and none of the staff were on the helicopter

• Like 3

1 minute ago, yks said:

I checked Puel's and Puel's sons twitter accounts hoping there will be a confirmation he wasn't onboard, there was nothing on it.
I hope that is just because the rumor is relatively new.

What his details on twitter cheers

Just now, UniFox21 said:

I'm praying its just confusion about the various position names and none of the staff were on the helicopter

i would assume (and i say ASSUME) Vinchai is aboard almost certainly, his wife and/or daughter as they do come every now again and then everyone else is a crap shoot and a guess. Rudkin and Vinchai we know were not on it (if you believe sky.) Puel would be surprising if he was on there but it has been known for managers to fly out with them on a rare occasion. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

According to BBC Puel may have been on board no matter what we think of him, this really is awful news ? nobody deserves that to happen to them, this is heartbreaking it really is! 

I suspect that was an incompetent and bumbling presenter who should be demoted to presenting the local news on the Isle of Skye if that's down purely to her human error. 

No doubt a few scummy national newspapers will now jump on the opportunity to 'report' the same based on her error and then say "well we got it from the BBC" when it turns out to be BS. 

Hope you all report that to Ofcom when it turns out to be wrong, which I'm sure it is..... I mean..... that needs a record number of Ofcom complaints if that is wrong, seriously. 

Edited by YorkshireYellow