Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

1 minute ago, psychonaut said:

Its doesnt matter who was on board a life is a life. We are all born equal and we die equal. Its utterly heartbreaking regardless. 

Every single person on that helicopter will be remembered, grieved and prayed for by football fans across the globe. 

• Like 2

Have to say it is absolutely heart warming the sheer number of football fans from around the country and even further afield that have come on here tonight and express their support and sadness. It's easy in the modern world with all that goes on to just blasé everything away, turn a blind eye to shit you're not interested in and just generally stop caring. My faith in humanity is restored and always seems to me that football will forever unite people in so many ways. 

Edited by SecretPro
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, YorkshireYellow said:

I suspect that was an incompetent and bumbling presenter who should be demoted to presenting the local news on the Isle of Skye if that's down purely to her human error. 

No doubt a few scummy national newspapers will now jump on the opportunity to 'report' the same based on her error and then say "well we got it from the BBC" when it turns out to be BS. 

Hope you all report that to Ofcom when it turns out to be wrong, which I'm sure it is..... I mean..... that needs a record number of Ofcom mistakes if that is wrong, seriously. 

here it is mate 

2 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

i would assume (and i say ASSUME) Vinchai is aboard almost certainly, his wife and/or daughter as they do come every now again and then everyone else is a crap shoot and a guess. Rudkin and Vinchai we know were not on it (if you believe sky.) Puel would be surprising if he was on there but it has been known for managers to fly out with them on a rare occasion. 

Pearson used to fly with them regularly. I've known Puel to fly with them too. Ranieri often got a lift back to London. Awww it's horrid to even think about it. What a terrible tragedy.

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

here it is mate 

Yes I know where it came from.

All I'm saying though is that if that is wrong, which it more than likely is, then that needs a formal apology from the BBC and people should complain to Ofcom.... because I can't see anybody saying that they swiftly corrected their error which is what they usually do when a producer screams at them down their earpiece.

It looks like an incompetent presenter has created panic here! 

1 minute ago, YorkshireYellow said:

Yes I know where it came from.

All I'm saying though is that if that is wrong, which it more than likely is, then that needs a formal apology from the BBC and people should complain to Ofcom.... because I can't see anybody saying that they swiftly corrected their error which is what they usually do when a producer screams at them down their earpiece.

It looks like an incompetent presenter has created panic here! 

Bit extreme that mate. She can only relay the information she's given, and if it was a genuine mistake just give her a break, she's trying to report on a sensitive on-going issue with very little to go on

1 minute ago, Chris Garland said:

Just joined up to say thoughts of the Football World and beyond are with you tonight

Awful tragedy involving people who have brought you much joy

Thoughts with all those affected , there is a thread on our own forum and can safely say I send on behalf of our fans as one

CG

Bristol City FC

Thank you mate - all the best to you and yours.

• Like 1