Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

1 minute ago, Frost said:

I cannot believe how emotional this is, I don't know what is wrong with me. Just tuned into Stringer on 5Live, did a good job. Tanner is on now.

Whenever we next play I just cannot comprehend how difficult it'll be.

Hoping the league/cup guys give them time off, this is one of the most traumatic events in the history of the club/league. I just pray for them all

28 minutes ago, timlcfc said:

Utterly numb. I have been glued to this thread every minute since it happened. I don’t know what I’m hoping for. 

I  can only say thank you the fans of other teams who have made comments. As stupid as it sounds that’s the only thing that’s just holding me together. 

Tim, it doesn't sound stupid in the slightest, mate. Some things transcend tribalism. All decent football fans of all colours are with you... you hold on. 

• Like 3

watching the news in diminishing hope of any good news, and wondering what to say to the lad in the morning.

thank you to every fan or player from clubs around the country who have made the effort to express their condolences here and on social media, especially to mark noble given the circumstances - i’d be perfectly happy if the FA were to rescind his suspension.

• Like 1

Just now, Wymeswold fox said:

Sometimes Stringer mentions the helicopter just leaving prior to a post-match manager interview. Really hoping that was the case.

It’s wasn’t tonight. I listened to his interview when I got home and then it happened probably half an hour later.

2 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

If the rumours are true, and Vichai, his wife, and his daughter have died supporting Leicester City, how can we show how much their support has meant to us?

I think that's probably a bridge we'd need to cross if and when it comes to it, but if it does end up being the case, I can think of something that would hopefully be in line with the ideals Vinchai and his family held themselves to. One for the morning, perhaps (although if there's any luck at all it won't be needed).