Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

1 minute ago, StevieO said:

A Liverpool Fan here i come in peace, with Love and Respect.

Deeply saddened by what occurred tonight at the King Power stadium. We are all rival fans but at times like this we all unite as one. Always x

Deepest sympathy and condolences to everyone at Leicester City Football Club.

You’ll Never Walk Alone x

Thanks so much 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

If the rumours are true, and Vichai, his wife, and his daughter have died supporting Leicester City, how can we show how much their support has meant to us?

That is being reported in some major foreign media outlets unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, TorontoFC said:

I don't want to post pictures out of respect but there is an image circulating on social media of Claude Puel walking towards the helicopter with Vichai.

Doesn't necessarily mean it's from tonight. Very easy on the internet for things like this to get out of hand. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TorontoFC said:

I don't want to post pictures out of respect but there is an image circulating on social media of Claude Puel walking towards the helicopter with Vichai.

There have been old videos of the helicopter where Top and Rudkin are getting on it and claiming it was from today I’m hoping it’s the same scenario!

so many people are trying to claim they have info complete leaches 

• Like 1

Just don't know how any fan can recover from any information that is set to be revealed.

Going to the stadium, a location where unfortunately people who may have tragically passed away made the club to achieve a trophy no one expected them to win and also starting to build a very bright future for the club..

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, TorontoFC said:

It’s a screen grab of Rudkin from a video back when screens were still in the corner mate.

Edited by AjcW

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

There have been old videos of the helicopter where Top and Rudkin are getting on it and claiming it was from today I’m hoping it’s the same scenario!

so many people are trying to claim they have info complete leaches 

Don’t believe anything you see online you have attention seeking ***** trying to get likes retweet’s. Sad world we live in. Just wait for facts to come out. Hope we get some good news in the next few hours 

• Like 1