Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

4 minutes ago, Frost said:

Assuming a lot of us are just sat here constantly refreshing this thread and various social media in the hope we'll get some news? Don't know what to do with myself.

Yeah me too should be asleep as supposed to be going Wembley tomorrow for the nfl 

1 minute ago, TK95 said:

Can't bring myself to talk about the game since I've come back home.

Puts things into persepective when football is not the main concern. Just praying for the best and wishing our emergency services well, that's all we can do at this stage.

thats the first time i thought of todays game reading that mind has been elsewhere since me step son told me. 

im full of worry for everyone involved

11 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Starting to fear the worst unfortunately. 

Sorry to be so blunt, or if this comes across as insensitive...

... but your club would have found a way to make it very clear early on if the owner wasn't on board - probably via the media, or if he was on board but now in hospital, to stop the rampant speculation as soon as it started / before it got completely out of control. 

Its a tragedy and my thoughts are with you all, the worst has happened, I know its going to take a long time for you all to heal. 

Deepest sympathies. 

Edited by YorkshireYellow
  • Like 1

Utterly numb. I have been glued to this thread every minute since it happened. I don’t know what I’m hoping for. 

I  can only say thank you the fans of other teams who have made comments. As stupid as it sounds that’s the only thing that’s just holding me together. 

1 minute ago, Oldtimeram said:

I am hearing  on the news your manager may have been on board too..... If so that's so so sad 

The woman on the BBC News channel just said this a second ago - I'm guessing that that's where this came from.

My guess is that she misunderstood and was referring to the Director of Football (who, it seems, wasn't on board anyway). Pretty amateur mistake though and is how misleading rumours can start. Not good enough from them at a truly emotionally crippling time for a lot of us.