Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

The club won’t post anything until the families have been allowed to greif. To lose a loved one is horrific in any situation, but in such tragic circumstances I can’t imagine how much they’re grieving at this moment. Out of respect nothing should be confirmed until they’ve been allowed some privacy. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Very little to say, they can't confirm anything until family have been told and its early morning in Thailand.

Told what they love one is hurt or dead ? It's very upsetting this news.

Edited by Mendi

Just now, Maythe4thbewithyou said:

BBC news suggested it just after midnight. 

They like everyone should be a bit more sensitive till the club make an official statement. 

Sadly it looks like people have lost there lives. 

It's heartbreaking and upsetting to watch people suggest who was or wasn't on-board. This should be handled more respectfully 

6 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Shall we have somewhere to lay scarves flowers ect. There's nothing we can do as fan but show our true heartfelt condolences to them. They are family to everyone at Leicester and gave so much to us. I feel it's the least I can do 

****ing good idea. 

I have a scarf that was given to me as a Christmas present when I was 9. It says “Premier League” on it as it was out first season in it. Can’t think of anything better to lay for the guy that made us Premier League Champions. 

Thinking of heading to the new training ground round the corner to tie it on the gates. 

• Like 2

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

****ing good idea. 

I have a scarf that was given to me as a Christmas present when I was 9. It says “Premier League” on it as it was out first season in it. Can’t think of anything better to lay for the guy that made us Premier League Champions. 

Thinking of heading to the new training ground round the corner to tie it on the gates. 

I'm thinking at the base of the Thai flag at the carpark where the owners park, the front of the West stand where they sit 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Shall we have somewhere to lay scarves flowers ect. There's nothing we can do as fan but show our true heartfelt condolences to them. They are family to everyone at Leicester and gave so much to us. I feel it's the least I can do 

If there's news tomorrow, thinking of heading up to lay flowers at the ground. Memorial garden would be a fitting place if accessible

• Like 1

Rarely do people who you do not know on a personal level, have such an affect on you that you feel a personal bonding with them, Also as a club and judging by the comments on here the wider football community as our owners have achieved .

Respect has been their mantra, for everyone since they took over our club.

It is hard to accept what is unfolding before our eyes.

Love and respect to the families that are going to 'be affected by this terrible tragedy.

??

• Like 4