Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

This is something I never even expected to happen. Hopefully we'll get some good news out of this ASAP. What's great is that some of our own players rushed out to help, including Kasper Schmeichel. 

It's really heartwarming to me to see so many fans of other clubs react in such sympathy to our club. This actually gives restores faith in humanity I guess, even with all our rivalries with other clubs.

Leicester fan from Egypt and USA

Edited by DrezZone
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Still in shock I think that this has happened. Can't sleep at all, mainly for wanting good news to break out on Twitter but given the picture and videos from the scene, it looks tragically unlikely that that'll be the case :(

Very refreshing to see so many fans of other clubs send their wishes on here though. 

It's very much appreciated and really puts in to perspective just how respecting the football family and community can be. 

Same here man, sat in pure shock. Not sure what to do with myself, just praying for a miracle

I feel like one of my family has been involved in this. I am heartbroken since I fear for the worst.

Those of you from other teams, thank you for your heartfelt thoughts.

Edited by Smudge
  • Like 3

It’s utterly devastating, like many I am utterly lost for words. Hoping and praying for an ounce of good news. I feel physically sick, but what ever I can say is we’re a fantastic group of people, and we will come together to show our upmost support to those involved, and their families.

This is a truly terrible and dark day, my heart pours for those directly involved. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frost said:

Assuming a lot of us are just sat here constantly refreshing this thread and various social media in the hope we'll get some news? Don't know what to do with myself.

Yeah. Like someone else said I don't really want to have to wake up and check the news tomorrow morning. 

Just now, seanfox778 said:

I don’t want to sleep because of the more than likely tragic reading in the morning.

I understand, I'm just sitting on my sofa watching the news just feeling numb. Should probably go to bed, there will surely be no official news until morning, but don't think anyone will sleep well tonight.

Just an awful, awful day. There are no words for times like these.

1 minute ago, Frost said:

Assuming a lot of us are just sat here constantly refreshing this thread and various social media in the hope we'll get some news? Don't know what to do with myself.

I don’t know what to do either, I just hope they are all ok it’s truly sickening