Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

All this talk of a club legend statue in the car park, it’s a tragedy that should the worst be confirmed that these are the circumstances that will probably be prompting it now. 

When I wake tomorrow morning I’ll be asking myself if this really happened and be praying it was a nightmare.

Edited by josh_baskin
  • Like 1

Hoping refreshing and refreshing Twitter will bring some good news, reading the hundreds of comments from other fans from other clubs and in other countries through tears. Vichai and his family have done so so much for our club and our city, they dreamed and for a glorious while we dreamed, celebrated and dreamed again. Devastating and heartbreaking. 

3 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

they were claiming bt sport had audio of the crash then the link shown a video of it parked on the pitch. they will say anything to get a click.

There is audio of the crash. A different video to the one you refer to. I won’t post it for obvious reasons but it does exist.

6 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

they were claiming bt sport had audio of the crash then the link shown a video of it parked on the pitch. they will say anything to get a click.

I would be surprised if they didn’t have sound and I hope it never sees the light of day but I wouldn’t be surprised if Bt have the entire incident on film as well 

33 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

If true and the great man has passed ☹️ I'll be getting vichai #1 printed on the back of mine to wear even if it's -1 outside 

I think it would be fitting if everyone got a shirt with that on the back and wore it to every remaining home game this season. They owe us nothing - we owe them everything as a club and as supporters. 

• Like 1

This is so sad and heartbreaking. For whoever’s involved. Speculation that our owner was on board but obviously we need to wait until statements are released. It’s a long shot but hoping people have got out from there safe. This goes beyond football. These are human beings that have loved ones and their own lives ahead of them. Let’s just hope we wake up to some sort of positive news. 

• Like 3

there is a bang 4 seconds in, I think it was still in the air, as you could hear humming as well.  After the bang the ground staff start moving around, and quickly they start running.  :((

So in my view at the start of this clip it had not yet crashed.  Which is why BT sport I think did carry on after the break.

By 20 seconds the humming has stopped. :(

Edited by Chrysalis