Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Away Supporters Today

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

Discussion drifts. We're not honour bound to discuss things ONLY in the context of today. Topics will occur that require and suggest discussion outside of the remit of this ninety minutes. 

Of course - but we're still on page 1, so forgive me being slow on the uptake - even if the thread title is fairly specific. I hope my above edit clarifies my position better.

1 hour ago, baker11 said:

Lets have it right the atmosphere until we scored was non existent. All the pre match goings on about supporting the lads etc, there were pockets of lads singing thats it.

More than likely down to people not knowing how to feel, or struggling to get into things with everything that’s gone on this week. The game was just happening in the first half. I think we did the lads and ourselves proud yesterday, and they clearly appreciated it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ST20 said:

Ok, so we went a week without any online bickering.

To be fair, this is unprecedented in the history of Foxes Talk lol

People will look back on this in years to come like the Leicester title winners or Arsenal Invincibles and say "those Foxes Talk forum-ites have got to be up there with the best ever for that week long zero bickering stint they pulled off in November 2018."

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

To describe the atmosphere, after the initial emotion of the minutes silence and the few minutes it subsided significantly. Understandable so. The goal came at the best time possible and was followed up by an incredible ‘When you’re smiling’ on six minutes. It was sang slightly slower than I’d ever heard before. 

As for the scenes after, well we are more than a club aren’t we ? 

The song sounded great because it was started slowly. The trouble is most people just shout it out and it becomes messy. I can see why some don't like it when it's sang fast. Do it like we did yesterday and it has the potential to be our true anthem and not just a chant that's sang by a few.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

To describe the atmosphere, after the initial emotion of the minutes silence and the few minutes it subsided significantly. Understandable so. The goal came at the best time possible and was followed up by an incredible ‘When you’re smiling’ on six minutes. It was sang slightly slower than I’d ever heard before. 

As for the scenes after, well we are more than a club aren’t we ? 

Yes we are, we are one massive family, and that showed yesterday, what a privilege to be there, 

3 hours ago, baker11 said:

Lets have it right the atmosphere until we scored was non existent. All the pre match goings on about supporting the lads etc, there were pockets of lads singing thats it.

Completely with you there. The loudest songs sung first half were just anti-Welsh shite, I was so annoyed at half time.

After we scored it was incredible though. Best away end for a long time and the scenes after the final whistle were unreal.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, oldbluefox said:

Credit to Cardiff and their supporters for the respectful manner they received us yesterday after what has been a terrible week for the club and its supporters. The respect shown by supporters of other clubs around the country has been pretty amazing.

I’d agree except the point that their fans lost their tempers over our completely justified prolonged celebrations 

1 hour ago, LCFCtotheprem said:

Did anyone get a video of WYS in the 60th minute? Best I’ve ever heard it sung. 

Yeah I've got a few videos but they're way bigger than the 1.95 mb limit I can upload onto this thread. I was in the home end but right next to you lot. Anyone got any suggestions on how I can upload?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxer said:

Yeah I've got a few videos but they're way bigger than the 1.95 mb limit I can upload onto this thread. I was in the home end but right next to you lot. Anyone got any suggestions on how I can upload?

Via youtube and link it?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

People will look back on this in years to come like the Leicester title winners and say

"those Foxes Talk forum-ites have got to be up there with the best ever for that week long zero bickering stint they pulled off in November 2018."

Good on us.  We have followed 5,000 - 1 with a 50,000 - 1.

Let's see if we can keep the momentum better than the summer '16 window.

• Haha 1