Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
berniethebolt

LCFC Tried and tested chants

Please feel free to merge but we obviously have a spot on this forum for new chants and song suggestions, is it worth a section on our forum where all the clubs "signed off" chants can go... ie they have been tried and tested in the stadium and the core chanters have adopted them as classics! 

We all know a lot of core (When your smiling/Morgans/Iborras/Vardys/Leicester boys etc) but often I suspect people supporters dont always join in as they are unsure on the lyrics which dont travel all that clear on match days.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, berniethebolt said:

Please feel free to merge but we obviously have a spot on this forum for new chants and song suggestions, is it worth a section on our forum where all the clubs "signed off" chants can go... ie they have been tried and tested in the stadium and the core chanters have adopted them as classics! 

We all know a lot of core (When your smiling/Morgans/Iborras/Vardys/Leicester boys etc) but often I suspect people supporters dont always join in as they are unsure on the lyrics which dont travel all that clear on match days.

Yes please! 

I think you should just sing "Vichai, Vichai" over and over again for 95 minutes. 

Unless that's seen as disrespectful then you could sing his surname over and over twice.

1 hour ago, Ted Maul said:

Ah, it's AND Leicester at the end of When You're Smiling. I was never sure whether it was 'oh', 'we're' or 'the' but 'and' makes sense.

I think the jury's still out on that one as it depends who you speak to. I just settle for shouting a vowel sound that could be vaguely right.

Edited by Voll Blau
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Shame that we don't do 'Under the lights' anymore. A bit of tweaking could renew it...

On Wednesday nights

Under the lights

We went to Porto, we went to Brugge

In Copenhagen, we ate their bacon

As we went, and followed the blues....

Sung like that in SK1 but tough to make the change in tenses clear! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Ah, it's AND Leicester at the end of When You're Smiling. I was never sure whether it was 'oh', 'we're' or 'the' but 'and' makes sense.

9 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

I think the jury's still out on that one as it depends who you speak to. I just settle for shouting a vowel sound that could be vaguely right.

I was positive it was "the". 

9 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Well I have never heard anyone use And. 

I always used  A  to be honest until recently when I felt we're Leicester was more fitting.