Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Euro 2020 Qualifiers

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Switzerland blew a 3-0 lead at home to Denmark with 5 minutes left lol 

Didn't see the game as I was out, but I checked the score at 80 minutes obviously thinking this was a thumping. Looked at the report as I was going to bed and was slightly surprised at the final score to say the least :sweating: @MC Prussian Did you watch it?

Keeps Denmark's record unbeaten (excluding penalties) run going.

46 minutes ago, shen said:

Didn't see the game as I was out, but I checked the score at 80 minutes obviously thinking this was a thumping. Looked at the report as I was going to bed and was slightly surprised at the final score to say the least :sweating: @MC Prussian Did you watch it?

Keeps Denmark's record unbeaten (excluding penalties) run going.

It was rather comical, conceding three goals in the space of nine minutes is inexcusable, really.

Lack of nerves showed big time once Xhaka was substituted, the whole coherence in midfield evaporated quickly. After Denmark scored their first goal, you could tell that it would go down the drain for the hosts. There were some unbelievable positioning errors, Sommer looked so erratic coming out of his box, especially for the equalizer.

Shame after such a great game up until the 76th minute or so, Denmark hardly ever threatened up until that point.

In all fairness, Switzerland's first goal looked like it was scored after a handball, but I think it was ball to shoulder more than anything.

Still, I'm disappointed in this team. Should've done better.

At least we didn't lose. :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
57 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Been on holiday to Cyprus a few times so it’d be quite nice to see them win this evening 

It'd be nice for the underdog to win but I can't see Scotland getting anything :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, isaidno said:

Micheal O'Neill is doing a remarkable job for Northern Ireland with the players he has to pick from. 2 players from Oxford United and one from Burton in squad.

Damn straight, the squad is piss poor bar the odd decent player so we're lucky to have him. Just a shame we have Germany and Netherlands as the top 2 seeds in our group, we'd need a decent result in at least two of those fixtures but we'll do well to even get one.