Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Spurs Home Match Thread

8 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Looks like a 433 with me, Iborra in to try and win the midfield battle

That would be my take on it too. Before criticising the formation let's see how it pans out. Seems like a way to avoid being passed to death so from a tactical stand point it could either be inspired or madness!

Don’t think Kane being rested will be to much of a problem for them. They have son and Lucas moura who causes lots of problems. Dier sissoko and winks in midfield for them isn’t great tho think we can get at them 3 early on they will get worried 

If it's 4-5-1 I worry about Nacho getting anyone close enough to support him. If it's more like 4-3-3 I'm concerned about our width going forward and also tracking their full backs. I'd really like to see Iborra further up than Mendy and Ndidi but he's unlikely to be behind Nacho in a 4-2-1-1 with Maddison and Gray out wide. 

Summary - Worried and concerned and hoping for the unlikely option!

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Apart from the fact the ugly big horse faced fooker has scored more goals against us than anyone else ...

Yeah I know I just meant they have other players that can cause us problems to. Son and Lucas have plenty of pace so could cause a lot of problems hopefully wes takes them all out with 1 big tackle early doors 

• Like 1